Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Thank you sis-con !! The quality if these raws are great! Thanks so much for your work!!

I also work in scans so i understand the efforts put in producing this *pat ur sister is so lucky!!!

Thank you for doing this. I still don't understand why people attack those that are trying thier best at translateand editing from the last scan group to now you. I hope your mental health can with stand the attacks and do hope you know to take break if it gets too much for ya. Also I bet she is his sister and the uncle will need to run interference once he realized they siblings. Will be funny if I'm wrong.

We know that from the begining, but she just described them to each other, and a happy marrige

I have been following your work since the first chapters you've uploaded and I must say, you really truly improved a lot. Your translations make more sense now and the quality of your raws are good. Your typesetting improved significantly as well. I say you're doing a great job for someone who works alone!

Why is this girl very sure that he is gay ?
Her idioticness is making me angry lol
(In most of the stories the MC is acting idiot for this kind of subjects, and in all of them I feel frustrated 😂)
---
Thank you so much for the translation 🤍
I appreciate your work and I'm really grateful for your hard-work.

Thank you translator for your hard work! You really did great job especially in improving your quality translations. And I am so grateful that we have become important to you now that you took time and hard work to present to us good quality translations even though at first you did this for your sister. I really appreciate it. Keep up the good work! :)

Thank u sm for this.

So mother & sister as in heaven?
She will be kidnapped to Elpasa?
Four men interwined so it would be the doctor, the duke, her bestfriend and her husband or that guy with army??
That fortune teller sure likes talking in riddles lmao

i read some spoilers that
the fortune teller is actually the sister so if we reread the things she said, it actually makes sense,,,,

also thank you for the translation! i appreciate u

She was the one with him and the one in the rumor, and she is a female and she thinks he is gay? The hell?

Fortune teller r spoiler provider form authors side lol
thank u so much for the translation it's great 💜

Thank you so much for the update translator-nim. You are the best! I love this series and I am so thankful it can continue on. 😊

Users who are viewing this thread