Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Thanks for translating..whomever scold your for poor quality scanlation, don't mind them..i will encourage you to do it because we love it the way you do..thanks again

Thank you so much for an update. You are getting better! 💕 I love your translations! The fortune teller and ale have the same eyes maybe shes his lost sister? Omg chloe you were the one who started the misunderstanding when you told them youre a boy.

Waaaw

Thank you very much for the updaaaate.

The quailty and the translatioon is amaaazing...

Dont.mind the haters,

Haters gonna haaatee.

thank you for the update and all your work! You're amazing!
:) Ignore all those mean comments, those people should look at the mirror before harassing you.

thank you so much for your hard work! this couple is 3 place on my top 5 ongoing webcomics 😍
nobody asked, but here they are: 1 - Seducing the villain's father / 2 - Midnight poppyland / 3 - Beatrice / 4 - The problem of my love affair / 5 - Beast with flowers 😆

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you so much for these scanlations!! And thank you for continuing them despite negative comments! I appreciate these scanlations very much. 🙏

Thank you so much for translating!!! I really wanted to read this chapter. Thanks for your hardwork and hopefully you can continue translating this. We really appreciate it! ❤

lmfao "four men???? but i only have two gay men" i fuckin died

tysm for the tl!!! im glad the positivity ur getting outweighs the shitty comments!!!!! also dw u dont have to reply to all the comments i was actually surprised when u did to mine on the last one. it makes my day to see u interact with us but pls put urself first and dont force urself if it's bothering u!!!!! tysm again <33

Tysm for translating this manhwa, don't mind the shitty comments and pm... You did great with the translation 😍😘

Users who are viewing this thread