Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

And we thank you so much for that!! And thanks God for your sister!! Blessing to the both of you!!

Dex-chan lover
Hail the sister!!!
Who dare mock and harass you?
If it readers then let the dog barks as they cannot bite.
You done many great jobs, you even become the only one who got "MTL" as nickname.
Let me exaggerate a bit.
Translator are like noble for leechers like me, you have the previlege to listen or not to listen on every comments.

Thank you so much!!! I love this story and I'm really thankful that you allow me to understand it!!! I always wait for the next chapter!! I do appreciate your effort!!! <3

I was like... sister? What sister? Future plot twist? But actually, didn’t ML’s dad have some kinda inner monologue at some point about his sins, and how he killed his own daughter..

Thank you for the translation!! Really appreciate your hard work!! ❤❤❤
I'm looking forward to seeing the fortune teller's predictions come true!! 😆 Lol 4 men 😂

Man hears he's got competition and decided to start stripping.

A simple solution. I like it lol.

You're doing great work! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise!
There are too many sus one-off-machine-translating-don't-know-english-SOABs who think its fun to ruin mangas with their sh*tty translations, but you you always do it justice. You are doing god's work compared to them and I support you.

Fed-Kun's army
you know what, I've been wondering, this is really good quality for MTL so i've been thinking, are you a siscon? are you someone who would run to hell and back for her?

This is such a slow slog, I guess it'll take FOUR fucking guys for the arch duke to wake up and realise his love for her

Users who are viewing this thread