Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

Thank you very much for choosing to share with us. From my point of view, it's a great translation. Thank you again!

I THOUGHT HE LEGIT WENT FOR THE KISS YOOOOOOOOO PLEASE JUST GET MARRIED ALREADY I CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE OF THIS FLUFF

(thank you for the translations again!! QvQ)

Imma afraid that Chloe was the ML's sisterrrr like ughhh siblings romantic arc is not my cup of tea BUTTTT i will continue this even that happens in the future.

ANYWAY, ur translation is getting better and better, splendid work for an MTL >.< please keep up the good workkk, big sis ♡♡

I can tell that you have respect for scan groups, and that’s wonderful. But you’re also doing a great job! Without you, there’d be nothing so I’m satisfied with what I have. Your sister is so blessed to have you. ❤️

Who do people gotta be mean to others? I always appreciated your translations cause I could read the story just that much faster <3

WOO TYSM ELEZEND!! Quality of your work is always great, I didn't even know MTL could turn into something so smooth :D tysm as always

What the 😑😑 you're doing a great job. Thanks for translating this despite the haters. Let us screw the hater 🔥🔥 thank u so much for the translation 💕💕 and stay safe please

Thanks for the new chapter! The better quality scans is muchly appreciated, and at least your translations don't give me a headache trying to understand! You're doing a pretty good job translating.

Users who are viewing this thread