Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 52

The art is beautiful, but Chloe's character honestly lacks depth. It's just been "wow she's so selfless, giving and grateful despite being a SLAVE!" for 50 chapters straight. But I mean, I can't single this manhwa out because many of them are like this with one-dimensional, flawless MCs. It's just that it could be a lot better if she was a real person with depth who can be hurt, resentful, or think of themselves... ever.
(Btw, if it wasn't clear, I'm not criticizing the TL.)

Thank you so much for sharing your translations with us!!!!! 💓 also damn i was so hopeful the kiss really happened hahaha i feel like the fortune teller is the archduke's sister, they have similar colors of the hair and eyes. 🤔 Beatrice being adorable as always fufu 💕

I love it your translation you keep doing thay thank you pray you and sisyer stay well and happy

Poor guy lol! Labeled as gay. X, he's out. Hahaha! And I'm so happy his mum loved him. 😭

Dex-chan lover
I damn near screeched at that kiss. COME ON DUKE I KNOW YOURE CRAVING IT. I WANT TO SEE YOU KISS HER TOO DAMMIT

Once again thank you for your MTL'ing love

Also translator how are you getting the raw? I can see the manhwa on the kakaopage app(which I have) but when I go to click on it it's telling me to give them a korean number verification so I think it's region locked. I think it's because the manhwa is 15+. Kinda sucks because it's the only way to legally support the artist. I'm just wondering how were you able to get the chapter when I can't find the raws anywhere else besides here.

Ignore the bad comments. There will always be haters. Just think! There are people who hate bacon and potty humor. How preposterous! You did such great work. Thank you so much for providing us with a translation. I hope you keep them up proudly instead of taking them down as I know there are many who feel just as grateful for them as I do! If I can help in any way, please reach out! <3

FIRST thank you so much!!!! You are doing an amazing job with the translations!! I find super cute that you do this for your sister, I have a younger sister too and I would do anything to make her happy.
In second, please do not pay any mind to mean comments, some people feel the need to discount their insecurity by making other people feel down. I know it sucks and hurts but we are here for you!!
And in third place THAT KISS qasdckvulbhnjmktrctygihuijdrfgbhnm,dcfvghbjnerftghiujiokpoldxcfyvgubhinjm I FELL FOR IT THAT DIRTY TRICK!!!!!!!!!!!! I love this autor style and humor.

Thanks for the translation!
Interesting fortune teller. I don't think she's a fraud, although it seems she's been peering into the abyss a bit too much and lost her common sense much less her social skills. Just guessing but likely MC and Archduke will marry each other. For starters considering how they feel about each other at the moment both would certainly fulfill the roles offered by the fortune teller. As for crown any sane person wouldn't want it considering all the paperwork, things to keep track of, always having to be careful of actions to avoid giving impression favoring someone aren't or anything the idiots observing could deliberately misinterpret, and never being able to go anywhere without guards because some nutcase wants to kill you just because are royalty or to make it easier for their home country to invade or something. Could be Elpasa crown, the new unified country's crown, or a crown in some other country but will have to wait and see how things develop to find out. Although a crown somewhere else would explain why Archduke would leave the empire although she didn't say how long he'd be gone so after leaving he could return after a few months or years assuming he wants to return. As for his mother loving the Archduke despite threatening him could be several reasons. Such as caring for him but not wanting him to be haunted with caring for her so did something colossally stupid to make him hate her while completely forgetting that doing so usually ends up hurting person saving more and making them twisted or monsters. That his mother was really his stepmother who was unable to have kids, like barely surviving a poisoning attempt resulting in becoming barren, and Archduke is the product of his father and a mistress, servant, or someone whose presence was very well concealed and also happened to have a daughter as well. Probably won't find out more until some time after Marquis' and Gilbert's rebellion is exposed and dealt with.

Thanks for the update! And I did appreciate you offering to delete it once a better copy was out. I believe the other group dropped the project so now it should be all you 🤔?

But anyways thanks for translating and getting us nicer scan copies! Appreciate that ugly watermark gone 😅

Thanks a lot. I think de raws are pretty good. And thank you for your time translating this story. Sorry if this sounds strange. I´m spanish. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread