Beatrice - Vol. 2 Ch. 53

The translation quality is so good! Honestly, in my opinion as someone whos read thousands of works (been reading for around 10 years now. Ive seen some rank ass works.) Groups based around machine learning are going to be more prevalent and useful in the future! Using a translator gives you the most reliable version if they are top-knotch, but the labor and time is intense sometimes. Machine learning sort of speedruns the process, even if it's not the best translation sometimes. With the evolution of AIs learning being tied to its use machine learning is only going up from here! I've also noticed that the most need for recruitments is usually translators, so adding a good quality alternative to recruiting makes MTL sooooo much more accessible for everyone!
I'm just overall exited for the future of scan groups, since while some people like to minimize it, scan groups are the lifeblood of a lot of online manga communities. ESPECIALLY those that are low income, in countries that will never receive an official release, or even genres which are less likely to receive legal means, such as yaoi and yuri.

I know I babbled a lot, but thanks @elezend! Your translations have gotten me pumped up for the future of a community I've been in my whole teen/adult life :) You've also proven to me that machine translation CAN be done well. Thanks for producing such bangers! We all appreciate it a lot!! (also fyi you've improved a TON since I've seen you enter the scene! be proud!)

Thank you so much sister! You are the best keep up the good work. ❤️❤️❤️

Group Leader
Thanks for your hard work! It's cool that we can see MTL working if you put in work and research instead of just plugging into google, deepl, etc.

LOVE YOU ELEZEND THANK YOUUU <3 your note was super interesting and great chapter work as always :D

Fed-Kun's army
The edit looks lovely! Thank you so much for continuing to scanlate / translate this manga!!

Mtl your chapters keep getting better and better thank you for your hard work

The duke's train of thought is too hilarious for me ahahahaha poor pure innocent man experiencing love for the first time in his life like a teenager ah. Man up and just go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread