Beatrice

@Morbideous
It was on hiatus

@bunny-k1m
I love the manhwa. A lot of people don't like the characters. I think fl is refreshing and well archduke is just really cool. If you're really critical of manhwa and want them to be realistic and reasonable characters then maybe not? But it's also popular for a reason

I’m so happy that the author vacation is over πŸ™ƒit’s finally back πŸ˜…

Group Leader
😍😍😍😍😍😍🀩😜😍😍OMG I SCREMAED WHEN THE DUKE SLAIGHTERED 69 SLAVES AND HAD HIS MENRAPE THERE BODIES

SO HOT OMG BEST ML EVER 😍😍

AHHHH PLEASE DUKE CUM IN BETARICE AND MAKE HER PREGANAANT WITH YOU SLAVE BABAIES GOD I WIS I WAS A SLAVE AND BOGUGHT BY THE DUKE IM SO JELLY

Soooo glad it's back!!!

I think it is @bunny-k1m. I do wish they'd stop trying to almost 'celebrate' being a slave. Like couldn't she be a happy servant? πŸ˜… Like it's not like servitude is exactly fun πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ The added slave aspect feels unnecessary and almost trivialising of the experiences of slaves.

But!

The art is GORGEOUS! The FL is adorable and you just want her to be happy. The ML is sexy AF, but...it takes time to like him πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ And the romance is slow AF haha, but it feels worth it πŸ˜…

🀩
Wie geil.
Es geht endlich weiter.
Ich bin so Happy.
Ich liebe die Story.
Ich wΓΌnschte, die Story wΓΌrde es auch auf Deutsch geben.
Die Geschichte ist so cool. Ich liebe es sie zu Lesen.^^

😍😍😍😍 Oh lord is this an update I'm seeing here 😍😍😍😍

I'm so glad! I was missing this story. And it's such a nice chapter update, too! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Users who are viewing this thread