Beatrice

can someone tell me how old she is? in chap 0 she says she's 25, but in a chapter the duke says she's around 15? which one is it

y'all I don't know how to feel about glamorizing slavery like this loooool. This series sometimes feels like a parody.

Did anyone else think of Raeliana when they first saw the title (The Reason Why Raeliana ended up in the Duke's Mansion)

Guys if you dont know, new chapters of the manhwa goes out every 5, 15 and 25 every month said by the description of the original uploaded site

@moonmystery
IMO it's not glamorizing slavery per se, remember she was reincarnated so she was familiar with modern standards such as basic human rights. Now that she is living in a world that implements a caste system, she unconsciously applied her own standard: as long as she can act freely, she doesn't mind being a slave.

Thank you to the scanlators 🥰 💜💜💜💜

Does anyone else get annoyed when authors romanticise slavery? NOONE. Let me be clear NO ONE PREFERS to be a slave. NO ONE.

Stop using the 'noble slave' trope 🤦🏽‍♀️ In no context is slavery EVER preferable to freedom and to try to suggest otherwise is trivialising the hardship, pain and suffering experienced by those in slavery in the past and present (yes modern slavery exists: check out Stop the Traffik).

I'm not saying Webcomic-issi meant any harm, but it is a harmful and baseless trope.
To suggest Chloe is just brainlessly at peace with her captivity....🙄Give me a break. I really, really love the art and the romantic development.

But I really can't stand when they try to make the FL's desperation seem 'cute' cos she's being positive in a really horrid situation or environment 😔

People have every right to be angry, upset or resent their situation. They shouldn't have to be constantly happy to be 'worth' saving or paying attention to.

I get that Webcomic-issi is trying to juxtapose Chloe's marriage & family burden/ captivity with this one and suggest she's 'freer' with the Archduke, but they both seem sucky to me lol.

1) Her personal writings are read. 2) She has to deal with prejudice. 3) And she had to eat weeds...

Chloe... Girl... Your life has been hard 🤧😰

Nonetheless excited to see how it develops 😂🤪

thank you so much!! for this update translation!!!!!!!
1493788658_happy-anime-hearts.gif

Thanks sorry next one will be better.. idk if it will be posted here or Instagram because I have a feeling other translators aren't going to be happy. It's just something I decided to do for the two hours after work I have free. I only did this one in paint shop. I have Adobe for the next one so it will be a lot better to look at I hope. I just wanted to share as I read it myself.

Thank you thank you thank you for the upload ❣️ i had no issues reading it so dont worry to much i am just grateful for the upload 💕

Users who are viewing this thread