Beatrice

Group Leader
😍😍😍Male lead is so damn attractive with those big lips. I wish some one killed my whole family and made me a slave while at the same time writing down a gender. True love 😍

Fed-Kun's army
I love the art style, I just kinda think the artist tried a little TOO hard to make the ML handsome. He kinda reminds me of handsome squidward ^^;

Nooooo!! Omg! XD whyyyyy ?! He grab her !!
XD
Thank you for the translation XD keep going! Fighting!!!

Group Leader
the cover of the manwha represents that he can chop of her head at any given time cause he's a rich bastard who never knew a day of hardship in his life. And the manwha should end with him and his equally pathetic father being fed to the pigs

amen

At this point, I only want MC to not end up with anyone else and have a stable and free life. And maybe get adopted by a noble or something

chloe ur waaaay to forgiving of this mans 🤦🏾‍♀️🤦🏾‍♀️. i bet he'll do smth that'll scare her again, but this time he'll feel guilty cause he'd have fallen for her....

Dex-chan lover
I can't comprehend the character's characteristic. Feels weird... kind of forced. But i don't why it's still interesting..

lol.. the kinky side of Chloe is slowly awakening.. that's dangerous.. a masochist would be hard to push away

After reading shoujo manga and manwha, I am starting to think asian women like being assaulted...

No shipping. Begone! Beatrice should live a happy life free from slavery and marry a common man that likes medicine as well

It's a mess,just jump here and there.
And i don't know about you but i think the blonde girl is more interesting than the actual main lead...and yes she can be a brat but still.

Users who are viewing this thread