Beatrice

@Ladychef I read a few chapters. Maybe they retcon the characters later but I'm not interested. Figured I'd save some folks the time of even a few chapters.

His smile is so cute ahahahaha. (Though he didn't put the bird back on its nest, but the branch? Isnt it gonna fall again...)

Love the art. Can't wait for him to realise who she is. Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next chap!

AAAYEEEE HIS SMILE MELTS MEH, I cant wait for the next updates, thank you so much!

that was the most precious smile ever wtf and lord i feel bad she doesn't realize what her closeness with thomas look like tghjhk

For those asking for more updates, please note the translations are now caught up to the raws. We have an awesome scanlation team. Thank you soooo much for sharing this beautiful story with all of us!!!!

I'm really wondering how in the world the author wants to redeem the male lead. There are absolutely no good qualities about him :x
The people in this story are all just so rude and useless XD

the fact that the translations are all caught up with the raw is just amazing, translation team is doing an awesome job!

hey guys just asking, is the novel also this... flowery (fanservice stuff)? or is it only the manhwa? loving the art but the artist draws so many fanservice and chloe's demeanor is very, uh, girly (you know, acting girly at weird timings?)

Nothing like having a ptsd flashback to the moment of your family’s massacre and regaining conciousness only to see the murderer of your family and servants in front of you, covered in blood.
Blush blush so handsome kyaa kyaa.

WOW what a worthless set of male leads. I dont give a fuck about his up bringing, I want him and everyone dead.

Users who are viewing this thread