Beatrice

Group Leader
Uwu so cute. Whens he gonna murder and ensalve more people. He's so cute uwu such a good guy having his men gnagarape people. Did nothing wrong my Poor pupperino boyo

Best loves story ever

People who say he advocates gang rape need to read ch1 and 2 again. To summarize: he was spat in the face by blonde princess, tells her that he’ll show her why it was a mercy to behead her by making a cut in her clothes— people around him start mentioning that they wonder who’s property she’s going to be etc sinisterly, she begs for death and he stabs her. He’s not the greatest of but the world this manwa is set in is pretty shit and he’s pretty sick of it himself... you really should reread the first 2 chapters and pay attention.. or not because nobody is forcing you to like it.

so many people are getting on the archduke for that shit in elpasa. let me tell you why you need to stfu.

Code:
1) elpasa royalty was believed to be complete trash. and with the exception of bea, they were. bea’s family bullied and neglected her, so why should she be filial towards them. their wrongdoings lead to them being executed by the empire. the whole family should have been executed, but bea showed a sense of humility and thus was spared. not saying she should be grateful to him, but that is not a reason to hate the archduke.[/spoiler]

[spoiler][code]2) this “gang rape” that you’re all talking about never happened. i know people like to grab onto random things that others are saying and use it as evidence like a bandwagon, but please use your heads. did the archduke ever throw either princesses to his soldiers to be raped? no. the disgusting one is the red haired man, who said unspeakable things about bea. the disgusting ones are his soldiers who wanted to humiliate bea’s sister by defiling her and tearing her dress. the blonde princess then begged the archduke to kill her so that she doesn’t have to suffer such humiliation, and he did. and why again should we be upset that he killed that treacherous family? we shouldn’t.[/spoiler]

[spoiler][code]3. those things about him killing innocent civilians are half true. he killed the workers that resided in the palace. which sucks but it is understandable. many of them would be loyal to the family they are serving and may try to retaliate against the soldiers. i find it fucked up because i live in modern times and so do you, but this is ancient europe so i don’t know what else you expected? the disgusting soldiers, the killing of palace workers, all of it happened in medieval times. this story stays true to that. the archduke didn’t promote gang rape, and he stopped it before the blonde princess could be defiled. he did what he had to do for those palace workers, even if we do not agree with it. please remember what time period this is.

sorrynotsorry if you find me rude, but you people are being ridiculous. please reread the first chapters before you go spouting nonsense. the archduke definitely is NOT a saint, but he’s also not some disgusting excuse for a human being that you guys are making him out to be. if the translators feel as though everyone hates this series, they may stop. yea no i’m not about to sit and watch that happen because of few people don’t even know truth from rumors.

Code:
[b]so for those who are wondering whether or not to read this story because of the rumors surrounding it, those rumors are untrue. some readers are misunderstanding the plot, or randomly believing what other readers are saying, or mixing up the comic and the novel. the archduke is definitely not a nice guy in the beginning, but he isn’t trash. i can’t tell you whether to read it or not, but i can say that i love this comic. i’m glad i gave it a shot. i disliked the archduke in the beginning because i believed he was too much, but he wasn’t a monster. now i’m happily watching his character development.[/b]

Group Leader
@enyoteremchi

The gangarape happened in the novel. He let his men gangrape her. And its not hard to believe he lets them gangrape people in the manwha too. Judging by the read heads actions

Thank you to the scanlation team for the new chapter 🙏🏽🙏🏽 Your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Definitely excited to see how this continues to develop 👀 the way I screamed at the end 😂😭

Dear lord, just stop being an ass and stop being a simpering ninny and bang each other already!🙄

@theilikepie What happened in the novel isnt particularly germane to the adaption when the adaption has clearly excised that content. "Well maybe he'll endorse gangrape in the future" is certainly a possibility but until it happens its clear that the comics version of the character is the relevant one to discuss when you're, you know, discussing the comic. It's also not like it particularly weakens the case that the male lead is a sociopath.

Then again pointing this out feels like a waste of time as scrolling back through the comments you seen to have the absolute horn for slagging this series. I mean do whatever brings you joy but it seems like a poor use of your time.

Group Leader
@Uthred

Why are you getting so salty? Do these comments irk you so much that you scroll through previous ones just t tell me "dont comment if you dont like it lel"

And yeah if his men are going on rapeathons , which they are in the manwha, that does mean he enforces them if he lets it happen. Dude was gonna brand the MC as a sex slave If he wasn't stopped. Not a leap to think the the red head and his other men have done that in the past too. Then like the hypocrite he is he calls the nobles disgusting while hes sanctioning rape

Im allowed to shit on this series if I want. If you dont like my comments you can block them you know

I think it’s the point in the comic that he was different from said “men” and
executed the princess
to spare her that fate, haven’t read the novel so I don’t know how he’ll develop—just waiting to see how Beatrice changes him down the line. It just seems like the reality of their world in which slaves exist on top of other atrocities— all of this seems inspired by the Middle Ages

@theilikepie

"So salty"? It was one comment. Is your ego so fragile you can't handle anyone questioning you? And I certainly didn't tell you not to comment if you dont like it. I simply pointed out that you seem to spend an odd amount of time shitting on a series you dont like. In fact I explicitly said do what you want, just that I found your behaviour odd. Which I do.

Could you point out where in the comic these "rapeathons" occurred? I apparently missed that. You seem incapable of accepting the fact that the comic adaption differs from the novels. What may have occurred in the past is entirely your own supposition and isn't supported by anything in the text in question i.e. the comic. I mean I largely agree that he's a hypocrite, but that's based on things that have actually occurred within the text in question. I also clearly don't see hypocrisy as the terrible sin you seem to think it is. I suppose because it seems endemic to the adult condition.

You are of course allowed to shit on the series if you want, in fact that's the third time I've had to explicitly point it out so I'm unsure why you think a) I'm somehow unaware of that or b) think otherwise. I'd only come across your comments this evening so it felt churlish to move straight to blocking you without giving you a chance to respond. But given the level of your response I'll be taking your advice.

Ah, I suppose one childish parting shot, are you sure you should be accusing people of being "so salty" when you seem to be made of biblical levels of the stuff given your fervour for shitting on this series, or more to the point, on whining about people liking the main character because of your obsession with how hes portrayed in the source material? Well that wasnt quite the pithy parting bon mot I wanted but what can you do?

Group Leader
@Uthred

You're the one who's making an issue out of nothing. You could have looked over m comment yet you decided to make a big shit out of it cause I didn't like the series. It seems like you're the one with too much free time only you're hands. Again im allowed to shit on the series if I want. You can ignore it yet you choose to argue with me over what I can and can not do. No ones gonna judge you for reading you're rapmeance so dont shit on me for complaining about it. Block me if you dont like my comments instead of uselessly starting useless arguments like a middle school kid. It's like you're itching for an argument. IM not gonna change my option on it due to your shitty justifications. Stop replying to me if you have nothing to offer except passive aggressive remarks. Im wasting my time here with you. Because of you're need to shifting this whole convo has went off topic. GJ

Users who are viewing this thread