Beatrice

Aggregator gang
This is like the reality TV of shoujo manhwa. Nearly every character is shitty and the plot is trash, but you just keep reading.

Wow a total cliffhanger for an ending......im not happy lol. Anyway, thank you for the translations!

for all those who can't stand this manhwa.....word of advice enter it with your brain closed off......dont think just dont you will enjoy it more

I must say that by now I start to miss her proactive clever side a bit. And her getting to use her medicine. Could be sth. like treating people in the camp for easy problems or helping the horses further or just gushing about all the herbs on the wayside. The focus has been a bit too much on him for a while now. And on the whole political scape rather than their relationship and interaction. I'm starting to miss that.

Translators, you are the greatest. This has been an amazing story so far and I can't wait to find out what happens next. Keep up the good work, and know that all your hard work is noticed and appreciated!!

Hopefully by season 2 we'd get to see chloe's medical knowledge and cleverness.

Season 1 was very entertaining. I hope for character development in the upcoming chpaters.

Thank you very much for translating!

Thank you translators! This is a great story and we can’t wait for the next season. Enjoy a well earned break!

love the art but I really can not deal with the plot. it's the typical 'shes not like other girls' cliche and it just comes off as cringey. the ML is hypocritical and is a terrible person (a murderer ahahahaa), and the readers are expected to still ship him with the MC. the ML just makes me so mad and I legit need to dumb down my brain if I wanted to enjoy it. just not my cup of tea. the art is 10/10 though

ı cant access kakaopage. is the 2. season already published ?? or when will be published ??

Group Leader
Kakao page says it hasn't been updated since June y'all, so everyone's still waiting. TTvTT

I hope Beatrice comes back soon, too! <33

Users who are viewing this thread