Beatrice

@Roofy2004 they usaully take a few months off after finishing a season but considering Covid it might be a little longer.

Fed-Kun's army
@leyeun actually alot of manwha series including this one have sped up releases for chapters and the author tweeted that they were almost done working on this

I love this Story and I am looking forward that the author releases new chapters. Thank you so much to the team for amazing translation and your work on it 👨‍💻

Uyu

SEASON 2 ANNOUNCED:
Beatrice is coming back in October 5. A new cover picture for this season is out as well.🙂

It's October 5 and I'm so waiting for this.😊

I love this series. Thank you for the translations so far and looking forward to season 2😇🤩

I think the trnslation team which was working on this is on hiatus , i don't know if they will be continuing this manhwa or not

Dex-chan lover
I feel like at some point the characters are just suddenly forgot how to they're supposed to act.

It's not bad, it just.. have a rather poor presentation on the character development part in my opinion.. in which kind of make this pretty cheesy.

I saw on Insta that Season 2 is coming back!!😆 Finally! After 4 months of waiting!😅 I'm looking forward to the update!!😁

Users who are viewing this thread