Beauty and the Beast Girl

Still garbage. Came back to see if my first reading might have been wrong, but nope. It's still hot garbage for weirdos.

I can't believe anyone would call this story garbage! I love yuri, but beyond that this story is incredibly sweet. Some may see the chapters as simple, but there are allot of discussions that take place focusing on the little insecurities we all struggle with in our lives / relationships (both romantic and non). It's a story about preserving and how real love is accomplished when couples persevere and grow together. As a yuri story, I found it incredibly nice to see the main female characters working hard as a team to establish a healthy relationship, as opposed to allot of the yuri fetish "garbage" that genuinely misses the mark.

Same. I'm a big fan of yuri and I just read this in a day and I don't see anything wrong with it. But maybe its just my preference, or yours... I don't think I care. As long as I'm enjoying it, I don't care whether its trash or not. The only trash here is the words you threw.

damn i love this so much, didnt knew hours passed suddenly reached the end already (for the latest chapter at least)... Im feeling so sad happy at the same time i want to keep reading this forever

@Efinate002
Chapter 44 is the same as the latest chapter from the raw (ch 50) I'm not sure why , didn't look much into it but unless the author continues it scanalators can't do much

Chapters 43 and 44 (my previously translated chapters) have been taken down by request of the artist. Please consider purchasing the official English translation of Volume 1 if you haven't already, as well as Volume 2 once it eventually gets released. Further artist support is also possible via FANBOX or BOOTH if you so desire, payment options permitting (PayPal isn't accepted for R-18 purchases, and Pixiv has been having issues with direct payment using international credit/debit cards for over a year now). Thank you for your understanding.

Official English Release
Artist FANBOX (R-18)
Artist BOOTH

Aggregator gang
With all respect, imma redo the two that were taken down by the previous scanlator, this is one of my personal favorite series

Dex-chan lover
Why the artist would ask to remove only the 2 latest chapters and not the entire manga ? Especially when there is only one volume out it goes only to 19 i believe.

Aggregator gang
The more the story progress, the sadder and more depressing it become.

Power Uploader
@Lilliwyt It was more of a general "Don't translate without my permission" tweet she made in response to someone posting a scanlated page (which they foolishly tagged her in) on Setsubun. The other scanlator likely just pulled their releases of their own accord.

I love this, im so glad you updated it, i really like the stories of curses and the short line between monsters and humans, in the end everyone does what they believe is the correct thing to do

So cute and wholesome if a bit sad at times, but the good kind of sad. If anyone is wondering, at least up to ch 44 (latest ch)
nothing "bad" like seperation death etc. happends, it just has some sad themes sometimes but makes sure you are happy at the end of the day,
so dont worry about the cute characters and enjoy the fluffyness of the story.

Being able to mix wholesome, cute, sexy and naughty at the same time is a sin... Yes it's a beautiful and MARVELOUS SIN, CREATED FOR SUCH A GREAT YURI MANGA!!!
It has been so long since I read such a magnificent manga. I thank the author for creating such a beautiful story. And I hope the continuity of the manga will always be so awesome.
Thanks again Neji-sama for the great work.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this pretty early.
The art is shit (that alone I could forgive), the writing is rudimentary trash-tier, the pacing is utterly atrocious.
There is nothing about it that isn't low-effort and pathetic.
And the chapter splits are so stupidly short that even a single conversation has to be split between several of them.
Once again proof that a high average rating is NOT an indication of quality.

2/10

Users who are viewing this thread