The Reincarnated Weapon Shop Owner

i'm sorry but the title seems wrong , "a uncle" = "an uncle". thanks for your hard work tho

Group Leader
zstrf03 We are still working out what the title should be.

Dex-chan lover
I thought this was a japanese novel originally. I remember seeing it on novel updates a long time ago.

Just an Fyi: This is not a fluffy story (overall) there is legitimate rape, betrayal and mind suckery that goes down later on. As long as this follows the novel anyway. I never finished it but, it all mainly happened in the "past" of the current timeline. Which just means that all the bad stuff happened before this takes place and it only does flashbacks of the events.

For the most part, it's a pretty chill story, it just has some darker bits here and there.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad about the image quality, but I guess there's always reasons for that kind of stuff.

Dex-chan lover
is this good? i'm waiting for at least 4 chapters to actually read this

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the chinese names really throw me off. It's not unusual for the otherworld having Earth's language but usually character's name still follow Western/Europe naming. The exception only applies to name given by the MC/other earthlings or if there's a country based on Earth's culture. I rarely read chinese stuff so maybe this is the standard?

Aggregator gang
a bit dark is almost an understatement, im up to chapter 45 in the raws, and things just get worse and worse for the MC.
don't let these few openning chapters lull you into a false sense of security

Dex-chan lover
I set my page to load single page but this manhua still load as long strip. Does anyone also have this problem?

Why is the title an answer to a NON EXISTENT QUESTION? I swear, I can't take this anymore, these titles are slowly killing me inside. Maybe there's a linguistic barrier but still these damn titles

Users who are viewing this thread