been reading manga again because im alone

as the title suggest, ive been burning up inside. but maybe "lonely" is too light of a description. i just have nothing else better to do.

i hate to ramble, really. im not able to. but thankyu to anyone whos reading this. im happy to answer questions if anyones interested

Group Leader
as the title suggest, ive been burning up inside. but maybe "lonely" is too light of a description. i just have nothing else better to do.

i hate to ramble, really. im not able to. but thankyu to anyone whos reading this. im happy to answer questions if anyones interested
what do you think about lightr novel?

Dex-chan lover
PqXvOp6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Same, but I've got a problem of not being able to commit to something specific on my backlog, so I haven't been reading more Manga in my lonesome. Just switching between the same few websites, which is a worse timewaste.

Group Leader
thats not an answer.
if you ever feel lonely might try to communicate a little bit more (with real people too), because if you do its pretty nice.
a simple compliment to an answer is nice sometimes. it can make a human being cry.

also, why so its lonely?

Dex-chan lover
I've never been lonely, since I always prefer to be by myself anyways. Social situations tire me out.

thats not an answer.
if you ever feel lonely might try to communicate a little bit more (with real people too), because if you do its pretty nice.
a simple compliment to an answer is nice sometimes. it can make a human being cry.

also, why so its lonely?
despite the people, i cant just simply communicate with them. any comfort i had around them dissipates, its a little dilemma of mine. Compliments are nice, i cry easily i feel. but, im lonely because of the way i am, theres no changing this.

about the light novel. i know its not an answer, got nervous trying to respond

Dex-chan lover
Kek, the burning part makes me think of a young shounen mc being restless and shit about his life.This calls for a linkin park music.

Dex-chan lover
despite the people, i cant just simply communicate with them. any comfort i had around them dissipates, its a little dilemma of mine. Compliments are nice, i cry easily i feel. but, im lonely because of the way i am, theres no changing this.

about the light novel. i know its not an answer, got nervous trying to respond
When you reminisce,
You'll ask "maybe there's a chance?"
lamenting away.

Group Leader
We're here. You no longer need to feel lonely. Let's shitpost have fun together. =w=

Users who are viewing this thread