Behold the True Villainess - Ch. 2

Double-page supporter
EXACTLY!

Thanks for the chapter, Haevn Scans!!!

this is shaping up to become Beware the Villianess tier. Ladies that dont take shit and actually do things are soooooo much better than the ones that just cry and mope about it

God she should have given that skank some slaps

Also that one page, theres no way it wont be important

I WISH a certain other series with an empress and a trash emperor could have something refreshing like this wew this is so good, makes me feel the world is good again

Incoming "No woman has ever acted like that to me. I think I'm in love".

At least i assume that's what will happen. I haven't read spoilers so hopefully he just moves on.

What a strong FL I stan. And her fiance is good looking tho, wish ML gonna be much more zillion times handsome than the fiance

She's so damn cool, I'm glad this clown isn't the one in the cover otherwise I would be pissed. Ty for the update!!

@Asbolus

Is this about the Abandoned Empress? I never read it, but I keep seeing posts from people traumatised by it XD

In other news, this story looks lovely and I will follow its progress, thank you for the translation!
It looks like strong FL are popular now and it's such a refreshing sight 🥰

Pardon my rudeness but I'm not the only one who thought his name are like timid hero, no?

Dex-chan lover
The Duke is really handsome though, too bad he's garbage. And I wonder what bs was on the last page probably some dumb plot twist

Users who are viewing this thread