Berserk - Ch. 374 - Is the sleeping black beast but biding its time?

Aggregator gang
looks like Silat has at least three Tapasa with him. I don't think he has had the whole Gang since before Ganishka's death.
oiwui2.png
Then looks at Silat's right. There's the fourth guy. He is just very undetailed.

Supporter
I don't get how the sailors (or anyone) can get frightened from mere mortals (Kushans) when they've gone through legit Apocalypse, and actual nightmarefuel has taken over their world. Neither can I understand the unpreparedness of the entire crew when they just barely escaped with their lives and know that the unpredictable danger always lurks around.

Double-page supporter
That scene was like getting inside of a monster's cave LOL. I fucking love Guts

I would have prefered Berserk to end with miura's death, and the end of berserk to be revealed weeks or months later than what we have now. It's as if koji mori were playing with remnants instead of trying to tell a story. '-'

Dex-chan lover
why was there a chapter up that just vanished?

below are the things that i heard , and the things that are my guesses :

that random group used illegal , leaked scans of chapter 375 of the magazine ,

and they translated them with google-translator ,

and they uploaded the chapter online to mangadex , a few hours before the official magazine was released in japan .

that was against the rules of mangadex , so mangadex removed that chapter .

P.S. :
i just checked my internet history , chapter 375 was removed , but its discussion is still available , you guys can check it out .

and the discussion contains spoilers of chapter 375 :

https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/berserk-ch-375-early-morning-after-the-fog-of-night.1517624/

Last edited:
I'm just happy that the story is serious again. Entire chapters almost entirely dedicated to comedy was killing the series for me. :bleh:

Dex-chan lover
Why are the ascetic assassin dudes and kushan still so closely linked/mixed up?
Didnt they just join forces because of the emperor?

Users who are viewing this thread