Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Greedy Black Sword

This is what Zero no Tsukaima should've been like. You know, without Louise.

Dex-chan lover
Such a bad chad. First time I find myself wishing for a hanging chad. XD

So he gets abilities by killing things that have those abilities.
So the bandit he killed had appraisal and mind reading.

Why the hell would somebody with appraisal and mind reading become a bandit? All he'd need is an item box and he'd be literally the most powerful merchant ever.

Dex-chan lover
Lol that "she was so scared she put her chains back" XD
The author or the assistants had a derpy moment there.

And yeah, I was also wondering about mind reading and appraisal from the bandit. Appraisal would be good for the bandit, as he would be able to know what he should still and how strong his enemies are, but with that skill, mind reading a a group of people they should be able to handle one knight, right? Unless there really is that much of a gap between knights and normal people.

It's also weird that the level 15 guy has almost 1k in each stat. Do you get near a 100 points in each stat every time you level up? But it seems the MC had less than 10 points in each stat before, the bandit had 10 times that and this guy had almost 100 times the starting stats from the MC (in magic stuff the difference is even bigger.) So unless the people there are pokemon, they should start with fairly similar stats when they are born and I guess working out and stuff also increases your stats, otherwise it doesn't make sense this level 15 dude has stats that high in comparison to the bandit and the MC at the start. Though all this depends on the level cap. If the cap is idk, 60, then it might make sense.I still think it's weird though, well, more like confusing.

what THE FUCK are the names in this manga... they're the lamest i've ever seen lmao..

Double-page supporter
"Your opponent might be formidable" No, MC outtstats him where it matters by quite a bit.
"I have a plan" Was it really to try to push boxes? And your backup plan was to defeat the dude in one swipe? Shoulda started with plan B.

Users who are viewing this thread