Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - The Weight of A Fist

So basically who got who is
Someone that doesn't want anything get GLUTTONY
Someone that's very peaceful get WRATH
So will they take someone who doesn't have a sex drive and turn him/her into a pervert or succubus type for LUST
Maybe they'll take someone who doesn't have any confidence at all for PRIDE
Still wonder how they'll make Lust

Aggregator gang
@Waifuhunter101
gluttony: I thought MC was always starving for power deep down, considering how he got kicked out of his home for being too weak and constantly beaten and belittled by pretty much everyone even slightly stronger than him (not by the waifu of course, but she's one of the only ones that didn't)
wrath: she seems less the peaceful type than the quiet type, and I think we all know what happens when you make the quiet loli wearing either goth or tribal style clothes mad in a manga...
greed: a living weapon that so strongly desires it's wielder's stats that it literally forces them to choose between abandoning the weapon or their stats and starting over

seems to me like thus far they've been a pretty good fit to their sin without being totally cliche, so I'd honestly expect the rest to be unorthodox but generally a good fit for their respective sins too
not sure what'll be for pride...but I think lust will probably be a closet perv with a reputation for being anti-ero
sloth is probably gonna take a page from that my whole class got summoned to another world except me manga and be a sleep = power type
envy...no idea on that one either... honestly the only envy I've ever really liked from a 7 sins set was the one from FMA

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, imagine lust is a nun girl who out of nowhere gain this power.
But I am happy thry go with 7 sins direction

Aggregator gang
That punch would've ripped his jaws from his face. Heck, even his twirly stunt would have broken most of his bones and rattled his brain like maracas on Mariachi Monday.

OK we got gluttony and wrath.
5 other waifus to go: pride, greed, lust, envy, and sloth

Users who are viewing this thread