Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Reunion With The White Holy Knight

Fed-Kun's army
She called herself a "guardian".😁 Way to not reveal too much. She's lucky that Fate didn't what she meant by that. Also in the web novel she said that she was the one who put Greed where Fate would find him.

@wow-peaches
Well, she will attempt to seduce him, although for different reasons then what you suspect.
She was in love with the previous gluttony skill holder who was also Greed's prevous wielder that ws mentioned this chapter.

@KingRagnarok150
But the whole reason he traveled to Galia was to save Roxy from Celestial Dragon. So he would have opposed her plan anyway.

Aggregator gang
Your spoiler tags leaked, I think. 😐I don't personally mind because I almost always read spoilers anyway, but confirming speculation is a spoiler.

Are all sin weapon holder biologically immortal if they aren't consumed by their weapons? Is elise hundreds of years old just like myne?

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone spoil a bit about the dragon? I heard somewhere that it's a
[/middle boss]

Double-page supporter
@Eldwin

I'm guessing that all of them are homunculi, and that the story will basically boil down to: the Seven sins have to fight against the (corrupted forms of) the seven virtues.

Dex-chan lover
So it was her, who made Roxy the chosen one and send her to die in the front lines.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping that the "E" domain mentioned here is talking about scientific notation for large numbers because it would feel so goofy to have "damn my numbers can't fit on my video game stat plate" as an actual plot point.

jak

Contributor
So question. Is there a greed ability user? Or is the sword, the greed ability?

Fed-Kun's army
@Eldwin
Yes, Elise is several thousand years old. Although she's younger then Myne. As for immortality, it's never clearly stated but it's implied that it's not the mortal sin skill but the "E" domain that makes someone biologically immortal.
@bosbarret
More like one of two boses.
@Qelix
Not quite. It was still the other holy knights who chose Roxy to be sent to Galia, she simply allowed it to happen.
@Salfaro
More or less. That was clearly the author's intention but it would seem that he doesn't quite understand how scientific notation works. Plot wise, "E" domain is a term for those who broke through the level/stats cap and those who achieved it can no longer be even injured by those who didn't (with one exception).
@jak
So far it would seem that no. There can be only one of the each mortal sins at the time.

Definitely a taunt to and part of lust’s hidden plan to make gluttony to do whatever she has planned.

Users who are viewing this thread