Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Warrior Mukuro Returns.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still bothered by the amount of stats he get. Those values are goddamn large, even by video game standards.

Fed-Kun's army
so she needs so die so that the kingdom will flourish? wtf is that logic.

Why didn't he just slit that lady's neck I mean why isn't he angry that someone just tries to threaten the life of his friend for a dumb logic wtf

Dex-chan lover
so... all she said was she needs to die for the greater good, is it that too m any people hate her that they will transform into monsters? bullshit.

Fed-Kun's army
@FlamingSquirrel
I suppose since she's basically loved, her dead will create a lot of emotion so the next generation hero will be born faster or something like that.

@FlamingSquirrel

Since I have read the Ln, Here's the Logic

If your in the minority class, more people would hate you.

Basically Like Code Geass Lelouch

Double-page supporter
It really is a shield now, when the fuck did that happen in the last battle?

I swear his whole built is kirito with different weapons and fighting style

Oh no he contracted the edgy-ikemen-op-mc-that-wears-black-and-use-black-sword disease, aka the kirito disease!

people say this guy is simping, but i don't think they know what simping means

here is the definition: Simp is a slang insult for men who are seen as too attentive and submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them.

First off, he isn't putting himself in a subservient/submissive position for a woman, and second, he doesn't want sex out of it.

As for the kirito part, all i can say is you guys are correct-ish

Dex-chan lover
When you guys thought you had enough of Kirito Characters yet, lo' and behold, fret for this is not the last of it... You've heard Spiderman Multiverse, we'll bring to you in the future : Kirito - Isekaiverse

Dex-chan lover
@Decyphrs
And yet people would never have started using "simp" in that context if "simpering" wasn't already a word, which is kinda funny since "simpering" can mean much the same thing but without any explicit references to gender nor sexual favours.
Chuuni protagonist was simpering.

Users who are viewing this thread