Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Warrior Mukuro Returns.

Fed-Kun's army
@PaodeNutella
This chapter is not in the WN. The WN is not a complete work. That would be the LN which this manga is based on. However the LN itself is only translated up to the point where Fate is preparing to kill Hado.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how Roxxy recognizes him to an extent even with the mask that conceals his identity. Is it the power of love? Hmmm...

Also, to LN readers, does she actually die? Does she find out what happened to MC? Does she know that he loves her?

I'm very invested in this Chuuni boy.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

She does not die. She finds out who he is, helps him defeat the dragon and rise into Area E, and figures out their feelings for each other before they go home. To the point I've caught up at I don't think he told Roxy the particulars of his skill, but his new harem member/maid knows and helps him deal with Gluttony's backlash. I say harem member, but it's one-sided, he's only got eyes for Roxy. Every other woman who wants him is kinda shit outta luck at this point.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you @Kayriel

Though, to be fair,
the sins are immortal if the other ones are anything to go by. Meaning they other harem members are just waiting the long game.

Dex-chan lover
The Hard-on in the comments for Kirito is strong Girls c'mon down for kirito you all will cause a flooding

Dex-chan lover
Is this another SAO spin-off....? Just joking, it really look like Kirito though but more edgy

Dex-chan lover
Quite the flashy armor he got there. Not liking it right now but ill get used to it i guess.

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin called it, glad thats all that happened my dude
i mentioned b**bies in a thread about a jester and his shortstack busty companions and i received a warning

Dex-chan lover
@diablossa

it may not seem like it because of how much they show the stats but actual skill is pretty significant(as in, how well they can move and not what skills the have listed on the stat board though those are also a big help if they are skilled at using them). There was a holy knight they ran across on the way here that was suppose to be pretty average for them(not Aaron as he's suppose to be, like, the strongest holy knight who isn't in area E). Anyway, that typical holy knight had stats that were around 1.5 million.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit it’s Kirito, aka KIRIGAYA KAZUTO, AKA THE BLACK SWORDSMAN, AKA THE FAKE “BLACK SWORDSMAN”, AKA HAREM TRASH GUY, AKA...

Dex-chan lover
Man, y'all needa chill with them Kirito comments. You know Kirito is just a normal Japanese boy? That means any goddamn main character with black hair is going to end up looking like each other. I personally think his armour looks 100x better than Kirito's plain black trench coat thing with a fidget spinner.

Users who are viewing this thread