Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - The Warrior Mukuro Returns.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Double-page supporter
@Riger His skill might be gluttony, but he is wielding greed after all. While I agree that it's a dumb plot device, it does makes sense.

Double-page supporter
@Elyika Simp is kinda like the Alpha/Beta slang, not in definition but in the usage where it's misused by tons of people (that probably don't even know the meaning) with superiority complex or whatever to label anyone they don't see eye to eye with.

It feels like there is a page missing. We didn't even see the provocation of the other guys in the guild. Just the aftermath and the explanation for Roxy. The pacing just felt weird in that scene.

Dex-chan lover
yes because when the past two chapters start with
getting stronger for your loved one
and being in the same place as your loved one (read the narration bro)
he totally isnt doing ANY of this to get with her

I hope he’s left handed otherwise greed never got its scabbard, in the last panel you can see his left side meaning if he’s right handed the scabbard Would have been seen.

Fed-Kun's army
@MolaCola

You obviously haven't actually read the manga. Good portion of the time before she was sent to Babylon they spend together. She even took him home and introduced him to her mother. She helped him out of gratitude for helping her stopping those bandits. And she did way more then just "greet him courteously". She saved him from literally being worked to death and gave him a decent job.
They are at the very least friends. If your friend's life was in danger and you were in a position where you can help, wouldn't you try? Or you wouldn't because your friend happen to be female and helping her would be "simping". Because there's another overused word to call a people who think like that.

Edit:
The chapter titles refer to his feelings not intentions. So nope. You still don't have any proof or indication whatsoever that he's "doing all of this just to get with her".

@GerryCeryBery ikr?

i mean even weirder than the implied skyrim bandit logic of those people:

Hey you see that guy who just ate a dragons soul?
Let's mug him!

Dex-chan lover
@Dj0rel i obviously didnt read it b/c??? oh irrelevant shit that i already know or b/c i don't see the MC as anything other than a simp
clearly said its the Uganda knuckles that behave in that matter after such a greeting... so how you try to pull that ok bud
so downplaying MCs simping downplaying forced shipping somehow not getting a straightforward analogy and twisting what im saying to attack my character
thanks mr. detective the amount of misrepresentation and smearing done here is quite astonishing all to defend a fictional simp, behaving like a simp
kek you even imply they were friends kek
btw chapter 4 its pretty much established he has a thing for her so while you may say "a good portion of his time spent" it really comes down to maaaaaybe an hour or two of nothing
if you are going cruise around with blinders on then you can say chapter 8, where its established she's got a thing for him too i'll give you 12 hours, i think its a pretty big stretch but ill give you that
but hey, if you need blinders to enjoy this, then sure my dude you do you im not tryin to ruin your fun
jus sayin the simp's a simp, no need to go around trying this silly shit

Dex-chan lover
@wankerLin that pfps gonna get you in some trouble m8
curious though is that the 774 sprite, think someone posted that i used to be in

the manga skips a lot of details about the equipment,
greed wanted a fullgold scabbard but fate only has 400 gold for equipment window shopping through the city found out a newly arrived blacksmith with a lot of talent (his equipment has like twice the stats of the other shops) and got a
exclusiveness contract to promote the shop in exchance of discounted equipment and priority repairs .... also order a scabbard with gold ornaments to please greed, and also made it in a way so he can use the holy knight skill with greed wearing it

Users who are viewing this thread