Berserk of Gluttony - Vol. 6 Ch. 30 - The Fourth Rank

Dex-chan lover
But seriously I do have a question or two

1. Why couldn't Fate keep his new status? I was hoping that he'd be able to wield both Envy and Greed and be even more powerful

2. What's this new plan and why is Fate obligated to help? Last time I checked Lust chose not to stop Fate so i don't see why he has to do anything.

3. Why is Myne perfection?

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective

Saying he doesn't have the right to resist or refuse because he prevented the last plan that would have saved humanity at the cost of Roxy. Since he destroyed humanity's salvation, he has no right to refuse the new plan to save everyone, since he already got what he wanted and put the future of the world at risk. So now he has to help them save everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@AFresherPerspective
1.fate couldn't keep his new status because it is payment to unlock new form and a way to make sure he will not hurt anybody
you will see why fate doesn't wield envy soon
2. i can tell but it will be major spoiler so i will avoid it
3. because of your preference

I think his heart felt restless because of something else and not because gluttony wanted her sould

@Taima
Except, it was at the state he was at most risk of killing Roxy that she calmed Gluttony down, and at his most stable that Gluttony stirred to want to consume her.

Fed-Kun's army
anyone know where in the novel this chapters ends???

also that was a nice add by the scan team to do a recap for people who were a lil hazy on the last chapter

@EritoProxy

The Old Noble Guy Who Teaches him How to Wield a Sword.
If I'm not mistaken, Its Arthur Barbatos.
Now Fate and Roxy can get Married because they both Noble.

Dex-chan lover
How did he eat or drink if he was unconscious for several days straight?

Dex-chan lover
So i think the reason why his skill calmed down when roxy appeared was because it realized that fate loves roxy. Hence when fate heard her name the skill started squirming. It wants to eat her soul because it knows that the moment she gets eaten fate will break down and become the mass murderer he wants to avoid. Well thats just what i think.

Users who are viewing this thread