Berserk - Vol. 22 Ch. 184 - War Cry of the Wind (2)

Fed-Kun's army
Hahahaha, now there is more of them 😂
Griffith apstole harem, because why the fuck not

Man people are just swarming Griffith huh? I might start liking Griffith again but I don’t want to at the same time. (if that makes sense) I already like him before then but that was only because he was attractive.

None of that really made sense, so what I was trying to say was basically: Fuck femto, I like Griffith.

Dex-chan lover
@WackyTable
Dude, Femto is Grifith, he is the same guy who sacrificed any person he ever loved for the sake of a single self-centered wish and didn't want to apologize even once to anyone. Also, he is the person that will start the dark age.

Dex-chan lover
>A Story with no ending in sight

MIURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU GOD DAMNED IDOLM @ STER LOVING FREAK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who tf was that Gut's wanna be??? I hate that guy with his cool armor and cool cannon shield arm and perfectly find vision and chiseled jaw line... fuck that guy legit copied my mans whole stitch word for word bar for bar... god I wish that was me

@WackyTable
Dude, Femto is Grifith, he is the same guy who sacrificed any person he ever loved for the sake of a single self-centered wish and didn't want to apologize even once to anyone. Also, he is the person that will start the dark age.
I understand that this is a bad translation and all but idk how yall cant comprehend that Griffith was literally set up to fail even losing his tongue and body cuz of disgusting perverted King's jealously added to the fact that thousands had already died for his dream not taking that last step would've been the biggest waste of life and time just for him to stay crippled for rest of his life

Users who are viewing this thread