Berserk - Vol. 23 Ch. 195 - The Night of Falling Stars

Dex-chan lover
One, who has all the power beside him and tries to make people believe of fortunes and another who is conflicted in his own life, lifting burdens that are too much for a human but he still remains one.

For some reason I doubt these were their actual ghosts. It seemed more like an illusion to gain trust.

griffith is so inhuman now.. I mean he already was, but.. hes so damn quiet and his "good" traits have been amplified. I wonder what he's gonna mess up next.

Dex-chan lover
The anger is fluttering inside me, but seeing Guts again apeased it. Guts is the thing that always remains humane, him and his troupe.

Griffith was always so charismatic and perfect but now he may as well just be straight up hypnotizing people with how that guy reacted.

It bugs me that the people see Griffith as a savior, and it'd be hard not to. Except we saw exactly what he did to get to where he is now. He stands on top of a mountain of his former allies, and probably doesn't even remember them.

Double-page supporter
Why is the new band of the hawk so cool? And the fact that we know the truth just makes it even more interesting. I also love that Guts has a party now.

Users who are viewing this thread