Berserk - Vol. 28 Ch. 243 - Superhuman (Jnanin)

The imagery this man creates is simply amazing to be able to convey it in black and white. It would be less impressive in color imo.

That confirms that. I knew that kid was going to be particularly special. Definitely Guts/Casca's child.

@LysandersTreason
Can't be, it was confirmed all the way back to the Golden Age arc's end that this is Guts and Casca's kid. At best, you could say he's also Griffith's since he was the one who caused him to become a spirit.

The kid is Guts and Casca's, but the egg of the new world picked him up as he was dying on the tower of conviction and Griffith used him as a vessel to be born in this world.
At full moon, when magic is at its most powerful, the kid is able to take over the body but just for the duration of the full moon.

I agree on the coloured thing, black and white really does this manga justice. I'm no artist or anything so I can't quite pin it down but theres just a certain compliment and contrast that makes it look better this way. Not to mention the god like shading this guy can do, especially when it comes to Guts himself. Guts' armour and cape always look so good and you can tell a lot of effort goes into shading it every single time.

pg 19 first rasta man lets goooooo (watch him be the most sadistic Heinous slime ball this story has ever seen)

Users who are viewing this thread