Berserk - Vol. 32 Ch. 284 - The Midland Regular Army

Dex-chan lover
Even under these situations, they still want to have a piece of the fortunes they can get but they didn't kill them for that. The hierarchy would stay here then. But that is not what all people would have in their dreams, so, there is going to be a change in society.

Of all the stuff you have posted in 284 chapters, this is the one that makes the least sense.
In some years when you are more grown up and maybe get an urge to re-read Berserk here again and look at these comments of your past self, what would go through you mind as you read each one of them I wonder.

Group Leader
Can't wait to see Guts's berserker sword split his beautiful head in two ... wait, is that even possible?

Dex-chan lover
Man I really want to punch this cunt Griffith and his huge dick sucking lips. Every time he shows up, he keeps taking half a page of his hair flowing, eyes condescending, and them dick sucking lips, it's irritating.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear to god every time I see that bastard Griffith's hot sexy face I just wanna su- I mean dropkick him into next week for sacrificing the O true Hawks.

As beautiful as Griffith is, no homo, I really want to fucking strangle him. This dude sure as hell doesn't give a fuck about the princess and is only doing this to become king. He already sacrificed all the things he cared about and two of the sacrifices are still out there. Can't wait for Guts to come back and demolish these guys.

Supporter
what a demonstration of power, all of that to get the nobles in the palm of his hand...

Double-page supporter
As much of a psychopath Griffith is, listening to Sign II while reading this chapter is so epic.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah of course he brought the fucking princess too
Where the hell did they even come from? They just portaled in through those shipwrecks?

Users who are viewing this thread