Berserk - Vol. 34 Ch. 306 - Fantasia

Dex-chan lover
So, people will not get stronger like Guts and will be eager to learn magic, and some species of animals would get extinct too. They just overlapped every world.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, I never realised it before but upon this time's reread I noticed that the last few pages were the other members of the Godhand in their realm reacting to the astral world merging with reality. I've always thought they were just other fantasia scenes becoming reality on my previous reads of this series.

Actually this is really bad for the godhand. Whenever one of the godhand came to this realm or any other and got killed they would just return to theirs just like Slan in that cave (Qliphoth) but now their realm is here and they are very physical meaning very killable. Knowing this you cannot be sure if Griffith is a bad guy anymore cause this might be a setup for something.

Group Leader
Let me guess, at the end of the story. Guts will finally able to kill Griffith after killing the other god hands that is now vulnerable because of Griffith's act in the previous chapter.

Wow miura added something cool on page 5. Those small things are helpful creatures that help around the house as long as you give them food and treat them with respect. It's nice to see creatures that aren't pure evil.
Can we get humansized elves next?

Users who are viewing this thread