Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 358 - Dawn of an Empire

So this, Zodd not killing the party and the child helping guts as a white figure with long hair pretty much confirms that the demon child is a vessel that Griffith uses on new moons. Also how the fuck could Miura drop the plot nuke of the century and then have like 5 straight Griffith chapters

Dex-chan lover
After rereading the whole volumes I finally get it why folks here think the boy is actually Griffith.
In the Vol 37, right after Guts defeated The Sea God, the boy went missing, then we have a scene he was standing on the branch across the moon then he travel through the branch (Assuming he returned to the castle back as Griffith). We also shown how Griffith and the army able to travel trough the branch in the last chapter. The full moon is when magic forces are at strongest, assuming when Griffith took the baby's body as his vessel part of the consciousness of the real baby is still there.
YES the boy IS Griffith.
It was amazing how some fans are able to connect dots with only a small of information and able to pull out some amazing thoughts.

Dex-chan lover
So, that child can control his body on a whim due to the magic he has, that is given to him by Griffith himself. Or does Griffith do it on his own due to the affection he has for Guts that led to suicidal tendencies. This dream and that kid, both need to die. Guess, this binging wasn't a good idea, I now need to wait for some more years.

I’m happy I don’t spend any money on this manga given the absurdly slow plot progression by the pedoMiura.

I just binged the whole series over the last three days and what I can say is the manga is filled with extreme fluff and most of the time insignificant plot points like the whole mermaid on he small Island with big octopus arc. Completely unnecessary.

The only logical conclusion I can tell that miura takes so long is because he’s looking to milk this manga for the rest of his working life and also because he likes to jerk off to tentacle hentai and do nothing.

Banned
Why are Griffith chapters always filled with politics, it makes my head hurts. Where is Guts?

Griffith has established his globalist dystopia. Children are property of the state, taken from their parents to be indoctrinated at a young age. All races and cultures are mixed together, so one servant race without culture may emerge. Constant external threats - manufactured by Griffith himself - keep the populace in line, and in need of state protection. Strikingly similar to 1984. Truly, the author of this manga took his inspiration from dystopian fiction, Semitic mythology and recent real world political events. Can't wait until the antichrist Griffith reveals his true self to these useful idiots.

Fed-Kun's army
@N1Degenerate @bobDUCS Probably not sacrifice in the common sense. More like "assimilate" since he won't let go of any power he can possibly reach. Something mental-enslavement-ish like 1984 cranked up until the dial breaks and the machine mutates into eldritch sludge.

On a different note, why are people calling the author pedomiura? Did I miss something, since I don't give enough shits to follow news about him?

@remunramu It would be too long to explain here so I invite you to read the theories on Moonlight Boy's "re"birth during the fight between Guts and the Holy Square mad lad.

Why was the Big Behelith so important for Griffith's form?
Notice also the fusion of the corporeal and fairy worlds happening just after that incident.

Dex-chan lover
Griffith is Funny Valentine confirmed. Can't wait for Guts to spin his ass out of existence.

Double-page supporter
Like a mix of the Roman Empire and Plato's Republic. I'm betting he's gonna sacrifice the country so he can gain the power to govern the entire world or something.

Users who are viewing this thread