Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 359 - A Wall

Miura announces a new series and won't allow Guts and Casca to meet properly AGAIN. Sigh.... hopefully next year....

Double-page supporter
So he has time to get another manga going but can't finish Berserk within my lifetime?
WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM OLD MAN

And there's the catch for having Casca back, having panic attacks every time she sees Guts.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's nice that she doesn't just get over PTSD with magic. She's getting better but she's still gonna suffer from that shit.

Dex-chan lover
really...........................................................................................................?

Dex-chan lover
Damn... Bannerlord 2 had beta test and now this berserk update... Wtf

Dex-chan lover
It all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down ♫♫♫

At this point Miura is probably just trolling the entire reader base, it's the only explanation possible (or not but whatever)

Actually not griffith chapter
And there's a full page of skull knight being spooky and doing absolutely nothing

10/10 chapte

@MangaField The title of the series is Berserk. It revolves around a confusing mess of emotions. After the golden age arc, Guts himself goes mad and through his eyes, we see more emotions from side characters. Also, that death-knight character is suppose to be mysterious. He has only directly saved Guts once or perhaps more, but I don't remember. Regardless, most of the time he is just there watching over Guts.

I think some people believe that knight is similar to Guts, but is much older, in a sense the knight is looking for an ally.

I don't think the series is overrated like you believe. I think you can't see the emotions that are going through each arc. For evidence, the major goal of the arc after golden age was to heal Casca. In contrast to Griffith's goals.

Even if you don't understand the emotions, at least see them. I believe your judgement is incorrect.

Fed-Kun's army
I COMPLETELY forgot about the mermaid girl and how she is part of the gang now

Yeah, it's expected but it's a gut punch nonetheless. She has to work through it on her own. You wonder how she would react if she ever saw Ricket. If she'll tell us her thoughts and feelings on the return of Griffith. Will she ever properly explain what happened to her to Farnese and Shiereke.

It was great though to finally see this moment, Casa of the Band of the Hawk returned. Kind of. How many years were they on this journey? How many years on that damn ship. Seeing her fight, and the memories of the ceremony, and remembering Judeau, got me a little misty eyed. Not gonna lie.

I've been reading this Manga for half my life at this point. I've re-read it countless times. I'm not sure if Miura will ever finish it. I've mentally let go of expectations but reading this kind of makes me wish he would prioritize it more.

WOW!!. For how long this will last again, hopefully vagabond is next 🙃

I just realized this but this manga has lost all it's original grittiness at some point, even casca looks all anime-style now.😧

Users who are viewing this thread