Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 360 - Cherry Tree Garden

I love the art.
I love the fantasy background (as the dark fantasy before).
I love Guts and the old characters.
And this is enough to keep reading.
But there's no chance I'll survive Miura-sensei: started Berserk when I was in highschool, now I'm a father and I simply don't mind about the ending that probably I'll never see.

lets hope that im@s will delay their release, so miura can continue with this manga

also, where is guts white hair?

Dex-chan lover
Guts has a strand of white hair on the right side, the camera angle was from the left so it was hidden by his normal hair :p

Is it me but Casca looked weird when she returned. She looked like your stereotypical cute anime girls. Like was it that difficult to make her eyes serious? I think she was prettier before she returned.

@doila

Yeah, I know right? The art style started feeling kinda different since the last several chapters ago. Even Guts looks several years younger...and I don't know how to describe it properly, but his hair looks more 3D-ish than before. The hiatuses took so long that the mangaka that his art style changed.....

So is the Manga actually coming to an end soon or will Miura even live long enough to ever finish it ...

@Someguy
It's like some things are done quickly. As if it was saved in a folder and you can attach it to the work. I just found the switch up off-putting. I think he should blend his late 90's style with the recent one. The recent style is getting close to generic modern anime. I want him to keep that dark style but alsoartistic develop.

Damn, that "Last chapter" thing really made me nervous.😱 I mean, the story is so far from finished: Casca is still cursed, Guts hasnt gotten his revenge, and the 5 "arch-demons" are still alive.🤬
its gonna take at least another 100 chapters to finish up this mess, otherwise my most treasured manga is gonna join the evergrowing heap of "hastly finished and botched stories despite awesome scenario", so i can only hope Miura has the time and manpower to finish his masterpiece.
It wont happen if chapters only come out once a year though, so the odds dont look very good...😫
But at least we came full circle?🤐

"The hell do I do now …?"
"You bear witness to the end of your journey. It is not always a happy thing."
So many feelings about this. Casca is back to her old self (abeit with ptsd) so Guts no longer has a purpose, and he has to deal with that and find a new reason to live (that's hopefully not too self-destructive…)

Dex-chan lover
God at this point Kentaro-San will outlive me and i'll be reading the final chapter on my deathbed

Users who are viewing this thread