Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 361 - Crevice

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, we're getting some juicy lore once again? Heck yeah.

Dex-chan lover
@Big_Boss he looks great, the problem is that the chapter ends with his armor taking over and then the contrast with the last page in color doing the same but with smaller eyes

Double-page supporter
honestly i really was just hoping guts would let things go and live on the island with the rest, it'd turn the whole story from pure boring revenge to one of healing. and it'd make it actually have an end in sight lmao.

but i guess not, looks like we're in for a longer haul :/

Contributor
This must be a sign of the end times... This is what, the third chapter in a 12 months? Well either way I am only hoping to get the next chapter by the heat death of the universe.

Dex-chan lover
Lol imagine guts just hanging around having a nice chat and walk, looking at the local scenery when your host went ahead and activated your bear trap armor. At the very least, he doesn't have any broken bones or something like that right now

Dex-chan lover
We finally met the creator of the armor! And Skull Knight being the former king Gaiseric theory seems likely now. This chapter was hype

Dex-chan lover
Very nice chapter.

Allow me to put aside the joke of the hiatus for a moment and say that Miura finally delivered a juicy chapter, it had all from plot progression, random and cute shenanigans, character presentation, and a cliffhanger that is as frustrating as it is satisfying.

Morda is hot but surprisingly cute too, she is a troublemaker you can see her good heart too.

Now... it may take a while to come but we are on the way to see whats more the armor can do, i am thrilled for in way i wasn't since the Casca nightmare arc.
( Griffith centered chapters annoy me )

On what can be a stupid note from my part but Miura art in these three last chapters since Casca awakening is really different from the start of the manga, i know it has been this style for years now but i felt strongly in these, still AMAZING.

Fed-Kun's army
Miura really knows how to draw a babe.
welp, back to hibernation then.

Now feels like the plot progressing compared to last year. Also Morda's master talking about some prophecy going to be fulfilled and an upgrade for Guts really makes me excited

Users who are viewing this thread