Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 363 - Leaping Monkey

Double-page supporter
The taboo must've been turning the king into what Skull Knight is today which was a forbidden art on Elfheim.

@Rosen_Ritter Yes, I think of that too, there is no way some sort of love triangle shit lol.
She must have pulled some sort of spell/ritual to make the King soul's remain immortal. Also I do believe that Skull armor act as some kind of vessel. Immortality = Taboo

Double-page supporter
Miura bringing out the best Star Wars jokes he could come up just to let us know is not all rape and gore with the guy. Mad respect.

@benviet
Yes and no.It has been hinted that they share the shame body and by the full moon guts' child take over.
Griffith seems somewhat aware of it but we don't know to what extent.

I think the elf queen is not as good as she seems and is hiding something. She is probably the sister of SK's wife and blames him for her death. She is probably also the one who put SK in his armor to make him a soldier whose sole purpose is to fight the Godhand. The way she talked to SK at the grave of his wife felt like she was reminding of his purpose in a passive aggressive manner. Anyways, everything will be answered in the next 20 years.

Fed-Kun's army
" He is driven only by a profound grudge, and an endless rage". Summed up 237 chapters with one sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread