Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 363 - Leaping Monkey

6ff.jpg

Me when I see a new Berserk chapter.

Everything will come to an end anyway, so let's enjoy the wait while we can. I don't wish for anything more than a fitting end after all. Lots of spoken and unspoken dialogue about life decisions here, take note folks.

Lux

Power Uploader
C'mon Guts you have to settle the score with Griffith, that's what you really want to deep down.

Now that Moonlight Boy/Griffith is there something BIG will happen, the catalyst that will spur Guts and the manga in the new, last, direction. I think the Elf queen and the mages will manage to force Griffith to come out and there will be the first serious battle against him.

@UnknownSaint111
Perhaps the Queen hates Skeletons Knight or holds a grudge.

What are you talking about? The grudge he was referring to is his own toward the God Hand.

Some of the previous chapters didn't have the Vol. # in their title so I got a bit confused looking at the chapter list.

ty btw

Power Uploader
@The_H_Guy than idk where you have been those last 10 years because:
Considering that is freaking berserk what we are talking about... certainly would be more fitting.
He wasn't whooping ass for about that period of time, days of blidning rage are far behind for Guts.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not mad chapter showed up so late bc of Miura, I'm rather impressed & faschinated! He could half-ass it with a gag chapter focusing on Isidro (& Star Wars, so many Star Wars references, a man after my own heart!), but instead he delivered full-on detailed & almost artistic in each panelling, even in those where there are several witches afar where there's no needed attention! To skim read the chapter undeserves this chapter, take your time & appreciate it.
Basically I'm not mad anymore, I'm just enjoying the ride, taking the scene.

Dex-chan lover
I know Miura has a sense of humor and all but I really could have gone without Isidro's shenanigans, they felt like a waste of pages.

I got a bad feeling about Moonlight Boy/Griffith is going to be portend to something horrific.

@Serenata begone demon. we wont let you taint Miura with your cutesy lolis !

@Malta the manga could do with a timeskip to have Ishidro and Schierke grow up a bit, im honestly tired of their shenanigans and chibi faces

Dex-chan lover
Man all those star wars references seriously caught me off guard, if anything just the absurdity of having some fuckin Jar Jar Binks references on Berserk? that alone is hilarious
Anyways there was some plot too so that's nice, thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
imma be honest man.. thats too much to read especially when the font is so fuckin small, i ended up skimming to look at all the art instead

speaking of does anyone else think this artstyle has gotten even worse? guts barely looks like guts anymore

@The_H_Guy
dead tube might be for you, or possibly redo of healer
https://mangadex.org/title/13525/dead-tube
https://mangadex.org/title/21758/kaifuku-jutsushi-no-yarinaoshi
to be clear, I am unironically recommending that you spend less time complaining that berserk doesn't scratch your rape/killing itch anymore and find manga that do

Dex-chan lover
Fun chapter, with slight character development and progression. Welp, see you next year!

Users who are viewing this thread