Berserk - Vol. 41 Ch. 363 - Leaping Monkey

@ixsaz i hope you are joking, and yours is just a pretty fantasy, a lot of people have been waiting to not see that. glad he's now confirming a bit of lore and adding new questions

Dex-chan lover
I think it's pretty clear we're getting a 'history repeats itself' type setting. I mean it's BEEN obvious, but Miura is beating us over the head now.
Caska and the Priestess
Guts and the Skeleton Knight
Schierke and Flora
As for the rest of the cast, I think we're going for their connection to each of the Four Kings of the World, maybe Guts/Caska's child is their envoy.
Because to ME, how else in the fuck are Guts and the rest ever supposed to stand up to Godhand and the entire Fate bullshit.
The Idea of Evil has employed Godhand and Griffith, so why would the Four Kings not have their own chosen ones to combat that for the fate of humanity?
Because of their influence, Guts won't follow the same path as the previous King and it'll break the cycle.

Double-page supporter
1st release in 2021!
4 more to start another eclipse and summon the hand of god...

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling that Morda is wearing something way sexier than granny panties under those robes

If I was still binging Berserk, I'm sure I'd appreciate the levity to break up the gloom and doom, especially since it's accompanied with important plot reveals. But since I'm still completely caught up and I'm at the mercy of Miura's release schedule, it feels like I waited who knows how many months for funny faces and Jar Jar references.

I've been noticing about a lot of the ongoing manga I read, I have a hard time divorcing the time progressing in the story with the time progressing between releases. I've been having a similar problem with Jojo part 8. Here's hoping that I'll learn to appreciate the final products in hindsight once both series have wrapped up. That is of course assuming that Berserk finishes within my and Miura's lifetime.

That shot with casca and farnese reminded me of the egg giffith was on in the eclipse or maybe the incarnation ceremony.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Is the kid Guts and Casca's child? Did he really get cucked or did Griffith just go full alex?
D E S T R O Y T H E C H I L D/C O R R U P T T H E M A L L https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgunjm9pJ-s

The white bars at the bottom are triggering me. Why not let the text in (or even translating it) ?

That was an excellent chapter.
Really enjoyed the Star Wars jokes and the whole Isidro scene.
To bad he got his ass kicked in the end but that's what also made it a fun part.

Was really good to read a Berserk chapter again.
Looking forward to the next. :)

Users who are viewing this thread