Berserk - Vol. 42 Ch. 373 - Rusted Iron Bands Unable To Push On

After it turned into a DnD 2.0 campaign with a parallel story that makes The god Hand into morally grey to some degree and ludicrously OP (boring) and both stories go bernanas I lost almost all interest.
I’m just watching the trainwreck.

bugldybugldybugldybuggle turninabob schnobberobber.
shut the hell up soiboi

Dex-chan lover
Berserk def became much softer and at loss for it's usual self at some point. No idea when that was tho.

The pacing of this leads me to think them running in to Kushans is no coincidence... maybe they'll run in to Silat and his buddies.

I also think Guts and his emotional state will play more in to the weird flashback we got with Skull Knight earlier...

Berserk fans when caska gets captured for the 100th time and guts suffering in the corner for the 10284720287th time: 😱

Dex-chan lover
I think it need 800 chapters more to finish the story, after all the chapter that i have been read guts can't lay a hit on god hand.

Dex-chan lover
Place your bets on how many “Im dropping berserk” announcements we’ll get this chapter!

But on topic Guts really needs a few more good moments to rise back up, it’s a shame this arc happened right in the middle of Miura’s passing, because it makes it feel more depressing.
I get that with Miura being gone there is a big void to fill but this kinda feels insulting at this point when a studio full of competent people can't even publish something more than a weekly manga for months with constant "hiatus" breaks, they can't even do anything on the side of similar style because they feel nothing but a skeleton crew with no king.

Double-page supporter
Okay yeah finally got caught up... Caska getting kidnapped and then brainwashed kind of really pisses me off LMAO. Can't she at least have some of her snarky personality back?

Dex-chan lover
The island ""supported"" magical creatures and now they disappear? ok?
Why did it affect the mermaid girl she literally just arrived?
The witches are losing their power too? Why?
Pirates out of nowhere? No lookouts? No guards?
What the fuck is this shit?

Users who are viewing this thread