Berserk

@downspiral

Fear not!, this is where the magicians comes in, these magicians are making the rest of the characters look pale in comparison, they are pretty darn OP, even Guts started to look pale, the only reason he's able to keep up is thanks to the Cursed armor or whatever the name was of that thing. So in order to defeat god-like beings you need super-powered characters like the magicians, you fight bullshitery with bullshitery.

I'm not complaining though, I honestly think this is needed because there's no way in hell a simple human can keep up with god-like beings, they stand absolutely no chance, I'm still loving where the story is going but I'm hating the slow pace, at this rate this will end in 10 decades.

holy fucking shit a buff for my man guts, that just means the apocalypse is coming

Ah, the once in a decade event, a new chapter of Berserk

Wonder if the island arc lasts as long as the "going to the island" arc on that ship

Truly wonderful storytelling by Miuro. I'll spend the next few days reading his new chapter over and over again and then comes the horror of withdrawl that will last another year, but for now, truly wonderful.

Users who are viewing this thread