Berserk

ah okok, I just started berserk a few weeks ago, I got a few spoilers about after the golden age arc like that Casca will return at some point and a few other minor spoilers, I hope i'll still be able to enjoy the story so far.

I also disagree with people who say "berserk downgrade" the arc of conviction is one of the best arc I've ever seen and in the Falcon of the Millennium Empire Arc the "winter journey " part is much better than any moment in the golden age arc except maybe the sabbath but come on, it's the sabbath

I guess I'm the only one that really dislike the series. I think the first part with the band of the Hawk with a Medieval European setting was great. But then the magic and demons kicked in and to me nothing made sense any more.

Well, I've just blown through 31 years of manga in 3 weeks. Hope I get to see how it ends before I die

@TheNighthawk00 well that's the point of the story technically. It's how the supernatural intwerwines with reality, and it's effect on reality. What power can do to a person, etc...
I feel like my english teacher now tf

I got to ask, am I the only person that always skips the Griffith chapters? Like I love this series, and I hate that even with 300+ chapters I still feel like we can never get enough content, but whenever a 'Griffith' chapter shows up I literally can't help but skip it every time I reread. Anyone else like that?

Lux

Power Uploader
Apparently on October 9th Young Animal will announce something.

https://www.younganimal.com/berserk/special/

I know it's too much to hope, but the wording "The new beginning" may suggests a faster and constant release schedule thanks to his new assistants.

Or maybe it's just some bullshit like a new spin-off or a new anime adaptation.

Now that it was coming to an end, Berserk will get RESETED! Yay, starting from zero. Re:Zerk.

Miura really thinks immortal Skull Knight to be his alter ego. In fact SK is a typical character author's alter ego.

Btw, if Miura worked like Oda, Berserk... would be a manga about screaming teenagers.

Dex-chan lover
My grandchildren will be the witness of the end of Berserk. Even Miura-sensei will still be alive by then because he is actually the skull knight himself.

Dex-chan lover
Brace yourself boys!! Berserk new chapter is coming in 2 weeks!!
https://comicbook.com/anime/news/berserk-manga-return-new-chapter-october-2020/

Fed-Kun's army
Hi guys! How's your day? Still stay in wait? same like us!

pleas enjoy some virtual coffee!

Users who are viewing this thread