Berserk

Dex-chan lover
VFsGn10.jpg

Is there any way to make the foreign translations stop showing as new chapters in my bookmarks? 😑

Dex-chan lover
@FEARMONGER They got your hopes up right? same with me lol, but i think there is already an option of that though. Im not so sure but i think its that one in the settings called "Filter chapter languages"

@ICYCOZY
You can manually block the user that posted it from their profile and their chapters won't show up.

It's pointless though as whoever will just make a new acc with an equally "legit" name and troll us all again.

@ICYCOZY Thx i already did that, what i mean is that 70% of my bookmarks are shown as "updated" and when i want to check them out there is no new english chapter. This shit is SOOO annoying, like you're waiting weeks and months for an update and keep getting baited with old chapters in different languages😣

I haven't finished it yet however i have read nearly 200 chaps so i can say that this manga is probably the best manga I've ever read and I've read a lot of manga. It's a really fucked manga at times and also hits you in the feels at times. It's just good. so read it

It's somehow amazing that these translations are able to use the wrong "your" and "there" without fail. And for all versions of the words, no less.

Holy Crap, so many plot points in this one I'm dizzy:
1) The Godhand had different members before, only the middle one was still present for Guts. Or else one died and the others shift shapes.
2) Skull Knight's Queen died as a sacrifice
3) The berserker armor absorbs memories, for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread