Berserk

Gezzus what's up with all the tags?! Might as well add slice of life, historical and sports so it shows up on every search possible!

Now that Miura can't go to Idolmaster live events because covid 19, he can focus in the manga.

Its a joke

See you next year.............. Oh shit this joke was made by countless people every years for 20 years now....

WE ALL KNOW MIURA LIKE TO TAKE HIS SWEET TIME !!!

We all know that first readers will be in their seventies to see the end of this.

We all know waiting this is atrocious...

BUT after 31 years of waiting if ou dont realise that BERSERK is not something you wait like your fucking bride at your wedding !!! It's somehing you feel LUCKY to have a GLIMPSE like a falling star in a summer night !

If you cant realise, then SUFFFEEEERRRR !!!!

Miura loves torturing us

94259245_4050518071655117_7530976006778126336_n.png

Berserk IS overrated. (the art is not overrated, just the story)
I am currently getting into it, started by watching the 1997 anime, then jumped to read the manga from chapter 79,
I hate Casca, so useless and Gats's self-sacrificing journey for her sake is totally unjustified.
Because she was allowed to live, thousands have died, and I am sure more will continue to die, and Griffith is back all because she lives, why don't Gats kill her already?! because he still has feeling for her?! his feelings for her are unjustified as well!

I'm currently stuck on chapter 184, can't get myself to continue reading after the bad narration of the story. (the white hawk and his blind followers crap).

This gets so few chapters per year that i'm slowly starting to lose interest in it... i can't remember half of the shit that happened

@mhaaad How is Guts journey for her unjustified, they bonded in the cave and on the campfire of dreams, she accepted him and comforted him when he got a panic attack from his childhood rape when he expected her to reject him. And yeah she survive but it was by chance and you say "she was allowed to live, thousands have died" as if she went scot free, she was raped and driven to insanity. Griffith isn't back because of her didn't you read the manga, the incarnation ceremony happens.
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-_dD2tht94lg/WZKym1gWYRI/AAAAAAAClBg/xYeyP71t01IoFlRPu6o-n_h6fHn-XccxQCHMYBhgL/s16000/0142-007.png
How are his feelings for her unjustified?(This is a genuine question since I what to know your perspective). Also why would he kill her, even if he didn't like I don't she a reason for him to

Fed-Kun's army
I don’t know why everyone gets so mad about the release rate, it’s a labor of love for him and he works closely on the anime’s and game produced besides that he got traumatized by his own story and suffered nightmares and such and is part of why it went fluffy to heal his soul kinda like how they save Casca...

@CuddleStruggle
Berserk shows the extremes of humanity
First it was the dark and brutal not edgy
Now it is peacefull as it is now based on elf kingdom ( a literal place for faries ).and rember miura is a guy that will rape and tear children if its is neccecary

You cant expect it to be grim dark like warhammer and even that have its bright moments

nah, you are just straight up @mhaaad at this manga because there is already a "berserk is overrated" mindset before you even read it. so you straight up hating some aspects and try to compares to other story that you actually liked before.

Double-page supporter
@mhaaad Do you really think Guts gives a single shit about the people who die as a result of his or Casca's brand? Do you really think Guts could have known that Griffith would have come back through his unborn child, and even then, do you really think he'd have the stomach to kill her for it? Casca is the only person left in Guts' world that he actually cares about. In a way, she acts as a lifeline for him to stop him from going over the deep end. He needs her just as much as she needs him.

As for the white hawk and his blind followers, you forget that Griffith's stock and trade is manipulation. He knows what the people want, and he gives it to them. He flaunts himself as an angel on earth and has the ability to back that up as much as he wants.

Did you seriously read this manga, or did you just skim through it?

It's a bit senseless, that Casca is in "that" state after so long time, but I guess it would be too easy. But the overall story is really good. I definitely love it.

@Neo-Accelerator - nah, I can easily imagine Guts be fine on his own. He already left band of the Hawk and Casca behind and he was perfectly fine - he was not suffering for not having someone near him. That is the kind of person he is.

I've been having problems with chapters not loading I'm in chapter 230, anyone have any idea on what it could be, the newest cjapter loads perfectly, but this problem didn't happen to me until chapter 220.

Banned
One manga to rule them all.
One manga to find them.
One manga to bring them all,
and in the darkness bind them.

Users who are viewing this thread