Berserk

On the topic of Vagabond, Inoue published a series of paintings in an exhibition quite a few years ago that essentially wrapped of the series, you could probably see it somewhere online. Anyway, From his words, he had grown tired of the series and had ultimately given up serialized manga altogether; so, truthfully, Inoue has gone on to do different things including having a basketball team? oddly enough.

And on the topic of Berserk, chances are we are not getting another chapter anytime soon, the earliest date I'd say for another chapter would be sometime during the summer or so considering the latest chapter were released sometime during the fall.

Do you want very high quality berserk scans?🙂
I improved every chapter with the help of Deep Convolutional Neural Networks.
Every page is upscaled to 2k resolution and size is 2 Megabyte for EVERY PAGE ! 😈

Fed-Kun's army
i wouldn’t suggest reading it on this website since the translation is different from the original. idk about you, but gats/gatts sounds way dumber than “guts”.

i suggest reading this on kissmanga or readberserk.com

Contributor
Prepare for multiple breathtaking double spreads that don't actually advance or contribute to the plot in any meaningful way.

Double-page supporter
Even with the hiatus I'm still processing that we're finally off the fucking boat.
2de.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@AdamofValefyr From MangaUpdates
Anime Start/End Chapter
Starts at Vol 1, Ch. 1, skips Ch. 2-8 (1997) / Vol. 3, Ch. 09 (2012) / Vol. 18, Ch. 134 (2016)
Ends at Vol. 13, Ch. 102 (1997) / Vol. 13, Ch. 107 (2012) / Vol. 29, Ch. 264 (2016) - all include changes and omissions

@over18orblowupyespleen Not sure if you simply forgot it this time (if so, feel free to ignore this since my ping will probably bring them back here anyway and what not) or don't know about it, so if the latter is the case then here's a helpful tip: the @ getting put before the names like I did will give people a notification, so it'll help when replying directly to them.

@Jonmorina

i’ve no clue what “lone wolf and cub and phoenix” is so i can’t exactly attest to that. what i do know is that nothing is flawless, but berserk comes pretty damn close

Users who are viewing this thread