Berserk

Its been a month already any news for the next chapter?
Dont tell me we have another indefinite wait again 😥

I’m happy I don’t spend any money on this manga given the absurdly slow plot progression by the pedoMiura.

I just binged the whole series over the last three days and what I can say is the manga is filled with extreme fluff and most of the time insignificant plot points like the whole mermaid on he small Island with big octopus arc. Completely unnecessary.

The only logical conclusion I can tell that miura takes so long is because he’s looking to milk this manga for the rest of his working life and also because he likes to jerk off to tentacle hentai and do nothing.

Dex-chan lover
@theshazbot The mermaid arc introduces a new character.. and led them to Skellig for Casca's memory restoration. But, you're right. Could've been made shorter. I also feel the plot is diluted for more milk.

This.. this brings pain. I JUST WANTED A NEW CHAPTER NOT REUPLOAD... read it but still

Aggregator gang
You just adopted the Hiatus. I was born in the Hiatus. I was molded by it. I didn't see chapters until I was already a man, by then the hiatus was to me but a cause for allergies!

Lux

Power Uploader
It'll resume on August 23rd! And September marks the 30th anniversary!

Aggregator gang
Getting this Italian update after 3 months of the last movement on this page is idiotic. Come on, how can they take 3 months to translate the Italian ones?

Some people have traumas. Then there's Casca. Just brutal to see her memories of the eclipse, even after we all know about them and saw the original work.

And so another hiatus ended, but I already see another one just behind the corner considering that Miura sama decided to serialize another manga and considering what happened to Berserk when he started working on Gigantomachia...

Im so happy with this chapter so glad casca is back (even if not fully yet but she will be with time :D) thank you Miura!

Fed-Kun's army
F4w8DJT.png

Users who are viewing this thread