Berserk

Honestly I'd like to see this series end already.
I can't even remember how long I've been following this series, and just when things look like they're about to perk up, we get this crap about how she can't look at him without seeing the Eclipse all over again.. It honestly seems like the only ending we're going to get is Griffith godmoding and winning. Right now he's using his godmode cheats to kill ancient things, and acting like a hero, even though we the readers know that both him and his followers are literally invincible. There's no tension or interest in watching Griffith fight. If Miura's intention is to make us enamored or in awe of Griffith, lemme tell you bud, it ain't friggin working. I hate the character and wish you wouldn't waste the horribly slow update schedule on him. The only satisfying Griffith chapter was when he got slapped for being the arsehole that he is. I wouldn't mind one bit if the princess were to conceive his hideous abomination, and then Guts killed her and the unborn child. An eye for an eye.

Dex-chan lover
mfgftgdrgdf .

i guess the reasons why Miura starts ANOTHER new serie after 1 volume of Gigantomakhia :
- he is bored and sick with berserk .

- he is running out of new ideas for berserk , so he drags the story as long as he can .

- but he doesnt want to end berserk because it is still his cash cow to buy new video games . so he starts new serie after new serie , and if they sell quickly like berserk volumes , then he will drop berserk completly and stick to the new serie .

BTW , ending for berserk , lol :

the_new_berserk_ending_for_isaia_by_booter_freak-d4mi7w4.png

qrtdgfdfgf .

Fakin hell. Looks like it’s gonna be another 3-4 months before the next chap due to the new series, and then it probably gonna be about that asscrack Griffiths city again... God I just wasn't casca and guts back together man...

When they flashbacks to Judeau and that horrible night was shown I teared up again. Still one of the most heartbreaking things to happen in all the manga I've read. Honestly at this point whether I'm alive or not to see Berserk conclude idc. I love this series so much and I'd rather it go on forever than seeing it end terribly.

Group Leader
Remember Berserk is inspired in Violence Jack. Miura said Berserk will end with a Happy Ending in a Interview

Violence Jack ends with a Happy Ending so... Berserk is gonna end with a Happy Ending too

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

if you want to speed up time to read the next chapter you need to become Kentaro Miura and hope you get high scores on Idol M@ster

Remember, as bad as the waiting times for new Berserk chapters may be right now, it's not as bad as Vagabond which has now been on hiatus for half a decade

@taxxicaab yep
I apparently heard about it on reddit and some other sites
A bit of search should help
Either he self published it or something
Either way we all can say inoue ditched the series
He said it will be over by a year in 2010 but a decade latter we can say he axed it

Users who are viewing this thread