Best Friends - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Let's do it,even though you don't want to. dayymm that doesn't sound right,soooooooo alphas do get in heat as well.niiiiiceeee sooo excited for dick
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) next chapter.
This is one of the titles that I'm excited to read every week!even rereading the raws while waiting for translations.*v*.

Thank you sooooooo much for the translations!!!

Dex-chan lover
The way she's drawn actually feels to me like she has a fever so I just felt bad the entire chapter

Don't blame others for your own sexual desires.
That's how rapists and pedophiles think.
Don't be a criminal.
Thank you.

They clearly like each other as its been stated like 100 times now so far. They're just not honest with each other and its annoying, more so hayoon. Leads to scenarios and misunderstandings like now... others have pointed this out too

A gentle reminder that if your partner does not want to do it, please respect their decision. Do not force them or yourself to them. Thank you.

Bruh ok fine if they like each other and shit but forcing someone into it and throwing morals outta the window is just fucked up. Idefc if they like each other and end up being together it's just messed up if you force someone into doing something they don't want or not prepared about. I know it's unlikely that beta would end up with omega but I still want em to be together or date for a bit and if they break it off it's fine tho it's sad (sorry I forgot their names.)

Oh no jealousy could turn someone to their worst and throw consent out of the window..

Forcing people irl is very bad but this is omegaverse and the alpha specifically mentions that she's in her rut cycle (appears when the omega is in heat) cuz of her. And in rut cycle alphas become very violent and forget about moral values of the society. She did say take responsibility.

@mxtsurim You're definitely right in the normal sense, but this is omegaverse. There are heat cycles and shit to deal with that would make consent and holding back a lot harder. Its wrong, but not the same level of wrong as our world.

@Lonewonder08 that makes sense... i dont read omegaverses much so i still am not used to how rape-y the whole thing feels. I still don't like cha minju but I understand the cycle much better now. Still feeling sympathetic for the omega tho

Users who are viewing this thread