Best Friends - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
The author decided to write the gayest non-gay manga? Come on, half of the chapter looks like it's yuri where any mention of love was cut out at the last moment, lol. I usually don't care, but the author herself marked it as yuri.

Abolish Harems
Staff
VIP
@kazakae I would bet it's not even jealousy, but solely the fear of Satsuki losing interest in her (let's say as a friend for now). Welp, I feel bad for Hina...

Dex-chan lover
@AlexEliot Well, it's actually a pretty good manga about how friendship works, at least among teens. But due to genre I can't help but looking for a double bottom in this

Double-page supporter
Man this Manga really manages to make me feel incredibly bad for Hina

Power Uploader
N T R
T
R

zO1KKtC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I lol'd. Help person crushing on your friend get closer to them, find out that your friend has less time. surprisedpikachu.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@bluestar77 I wouldn't call it crush, but rather the usual admiration of a Japanese teen girl (c). Have the queen bees disappeared in the USA, with whom all the girls at school are trying to make friends? Another conversation, it could have gone further if they really got close and the author wanted to go yuri all the way.

Double-page supporter
That girl still isn't thinking of getting along with her at all, yet, asks her favor to get along with her friend, while cutting her from the hang out the very first time of the introduction...

Supporter
I so love this chapter and it breaks my heart to see Hina hurting like this. I really love this manga, it evokes feelings in me and that is a mark of a good story. Thank you so much for all the hard work in translating and getting this to us

Users who are viewing this thread