best site to watch anime

Can anyone recommend a free site to watch anime online (preferably with eng subs)? I'm having trouble watching anime on my usual sites (broken links or redirection to some suspicious sites to see the video), and i'm looking for a non-virus/malware, good and friendly alternative.

Tks

Dex-chan lover
someone on a certain thread recommend twist.moe
but i personally prefer torrent than streaming

Hulu is only available in U.S.....my problem is that, like manga sites, a lot of "legitimate" anime sites are disappering, leaving only sites full of malware or with poor libraries (I have sometimes a lot of trouble to view older animes) and streaming services like nflix as options...and with my poor tech-knowlegde my search for new resting grounds is severely impared.

I know beggars can't be choosers but.....

Funimation, Netflix, Hulu. Hulu however doesn't have sub for some animes like My Hero Academia, but funimation is pretty awesome.

Dex-chan lover
@Amairani
I doubt most forumgoers use legal sites like that lol. Still, good places to get new people into anime of course.

Btw, two images in your bio are broken (yeah I look at bios). Nice decoration with the BBCode tho.

Yup! I've roped in a few coworkers into some animes on both hulu and netflix since they're desperate with this whole lockdown. And oop, I didn't notice since I hardly check my own bio, thank you! @bigtiddyoneesan

Double-page supporter
Currently using twist.moe only a minor ad in the corner when watching and they seem to have basically everything.

I've been considering for a while to try and make a site similar to MD where trusted uploaders would just upload their videos to. Basically like MD but for anime. Only issue is that I'm not trying to get DMCA'd to hell and if I ever do something like that, replicating the social aspect of MD (forums, comments) would be a goal as well and that would be out of my scope of knowledge.

This was inspired by my recent interest in Peertube, a p2p video sharing instance that allows for direct torrent magnet links instead of videos. Since most anime uploaders release torrents to sites like nyaa, this site would just be another place for them to link their video and since it's p2p shared, bandwidth would be relatively low for the server.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ In the end though it's just something I was thinking about. Implementation is another thing entirely.

Users who are viewing this thread