Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
@UuulonnyuuU
The parents obviously are using her as a substitute for the twin girl who probably died on their hands, which means that not only the entire relationship dynamic in family is totally fucked up, and having witnessed their sister so nonchalantly 'replaced' with some brat makes the boys feel threatened and disgusted.

Thank you so much for the chapters!!! ❤️ I wonder if her parents will still die or if it will be prevented since things have changed a bit.

I think the reason hari always sick is because of stress....

Before being adopted, she is probaly never sick (only starving)

Fed-Kun's army
Okay, maybe I spoke too much on my previous comment. I'm sorry. It's just the dad who I am very mad with. The mother, is at least, still kind of rational and trying. I wish she'd sit down with her children and talk though.

This chapter is really sweet. I hope these siblings come to understand each other and get along soon. It might be much harder for the twin brother but, they don't have to love each other.

@OniQueen +1
I can see that Eugene fears to lose her, can understand it from his trambling. I hope they get along well with each other asap. Thanks for the updates~^^

The parents should have a family talk to make them understand that they’re not trying to replace their (maybe they are but meh) and try to treat them equally, also the second brother is the third love interest and a friend of ijekiel at the Arlanta academy and he falls in love with Athy instead of Jennette (bc of Athy Changing the plot),he’s the male lead in this Manhwa (not sure I might be wrong), I’m just so excited to see Athy in this Manhwa too

Ok so am I the only one who doesn’t dislike the brothers? They lost their sister and now their parents have brought in a person to replace their one and only sister. I would be pretty unhappy about that too if I were them. And everyone talking about him abandoning her, they are kids. They are children who are obviously not always right and make mistakes, we can he regretted his decision and came back to his senses and looked for her. As I said before, they are just CHILDREN they dont know any better and children always act that way around other children they dont like but yes that does not justify their actions when they become older (whatever actions our mc is referring to which are worse than “a slap and abuse” sure). Also well this is just me nitpicking at this point but during the candy scene even mc was being pretty childish. Someone who is 27 would know that thats just how kids act, they easily get jealous etc she could have just given him the candy and the situation would not have escalated. I guess being an adult doesn’t make you that mature. And again right now they aren’t as abusive like they will be in the future according to mc so why doesn’t she try to get close to them and prevent that from happening again instead of acting like a brat and making them hate her more?? Anyways this is long wow sorry for rambling these are just my thoughts you dont have to agree with them but I am open for discussion ty

Dex-chan lover
What's this? Kids that actually act like kids? Wtf XD

When normal thing become abnormal in story.

Fed-Kun's army
The parents definitely feel neglectful and irresponsible at the very least. It's one thing to adopt a child to fill an emotional hole left by the last you lost, but a lookalike too? And with such blatant favoritism? The only nice thing they've done for their sons is bribe them to play nice with Hari with the threat of yelling, violence, or isolation if they don't. It's no wonder they hated her after their folks' kicked it. She not only took the place of the sister they loved, she sucked up all of their parents' affection too.

Users who are viewing this thread