Beware of the Brothers! - Vol. 1 Ch. 10

Thank you so much for chapters!

The story is moving slowly. I wonder how the sister died, unless I somehow missed that part...

Dex-chan lover
It seems like Hari is slowly starting to realize that she can't just bully her brothers in return.

Zm

Loving this! This has a very nice and logical plot! I get why the brothers would hate her and the parents aren't being the most fair either but you live and you learn. They want to make her the most comfortable but end up neglecting the other children in the process sadly. Hari's having a hard time too :(
I'm so glad Eugene came back and regretted his actions! Tho they are understandable cuz she keeps saying she wants to go back (doesnt want to stay with them)

It's starting to become more clear what happened:

The daughter died and in their grief the parents adopted a look-alike.
The grieving brothers resented this fake and bullied her, often cruelly.
Young Hari never told the parents, tried to be a 'good child' because she was a child herself and had her own fears.
One year later the parents died.
The brothers already grieving, spiraled.
Hari's life was a nightmare for many years.

From the first chapter though i'm gonna make some assumptions.
As the brothers grew up themselves and matured, they regretted their actions.
However, it was too late to make amends for lifelong cruelty so they were at an impasse.
Hence, the confusing scenes in Chapter 1 about the bro being upset that Hari wanted to marry and leave so much and watching over her from the door.

Y'know it would be interesting if Hari time-traveled due to the Brother's wishes because she clearly had no desire to repeat anything.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so glad that Hari stopped being so fixated on wanting to return to the future like she did in chapter 1-5 because it was beyond annoying.

Also the last page is so sweet, I hope that's one step for them to get closer.

Thanks for the update, and I still find it hard to believe that there are people who still would share this on Insta despite the warning, either they're being a troll or just an imbecile.

Dex-chan lover
Oh gosh. I need more plot!! Her perspective is to twisted and biased
Many thanks

I’m so glad he came back for her. I love this story so much thank you for all the chapters!

@Marchimarch It is sad to see the imbalance in their treatment of the kids and how that led to the boys and Hari having a negative relationship growing up. I think @Enjay made a pretty good assessment of the situation. And while I don't approve of how they handle everything, I can understand the parents. They're still grieving too, and I think the loss of a child is especially hard. Moreover the one who died was the youngest and the only daughter so she was probably especially treated as the family baby. Unfortunately people don't always act or think straight when they're grieving. I imagine the parents are likely carrying a lot of guilt over not being able to protect/save their first daughter so now they're over compensating with attention and protectiveness, even versus their other children. You see this kind of behavior in reality too with parents of kidnapped kids or ones who are severly ill and it's just an all around tragedy. Overall I hope we get see Hari mature past her payback mentality (though I also get why she has this) and see her make choices to help the family as a whole.

Dex-chan lover
I felt so sad when he abandoned her on a crowded street ;A; I guess she felt so relieved when her brother actually returned to pick her up... That whole scene hit me so much in the feels; so painful & sad ;W;

The parents just really want to protect Hari and give her everything and more that they couldn't give to their dead daughter. They don't want Hari to ever abandon them, leave them. So they try their best to make her as comfortable & happy as possible. They just go at it the wrong way, since they don't pay as much attention towards their other children anymore. But I think that just temporary... Hopefully, things can play out a bit differently from Hari's first life. Befriending her brothers sooner than in the past and maybe preventing the parents' early death?

Double-page supporter
Thank you for all the chapters!! <333

I'm really liking this. It has vibes from Monster Duchess and WMMAP (and tho i hate to even think of this series again, Abandoned Empress cuz of the assholery. Really hoping this doesn't have even an ounce of that one's shit plot). I'm looking forward to see how things pan out from here.

EDIT: @kylie_aliah YOUR RIGHT. HOW COULD I FORGET MARCHEN

@valknight I was thinking of monster duchess and marchen manhwa

@enjay you nailed it! Completely agree with you. It’s a reality where you can’t really put all the blame on one person. They were all scared and grieving.

He knew what he was doing when he left her, but was guilty. Scared even. Man, it hit me. How can you leave a child like that? She was...even relieved to be left behind. How bad were the bullying?

The plot is good. My only concern is the continuity of the chapters. I feel like i'm missing something.

@Aeriandra, i don't think that the imbalance of treatment it's strange in this case, true that there are guilt of losing their precedent child, but remember that the heroine itself is not a healthy child, brothers put her life in danger before and even now she need medication, she was lost on their ways to recup that.

there are first parent who watch their sick girl, it's not strange that they put more attention on her, than their healthy boys.

and well, i don't think that bullying her will be a good medicine to her health condition.

Dex-chan lover
I like this, I guess. This has far vibes from all the stories I've read. Hoping that the problems resolve clearly and they could be a real family! I'm getting weird by the couples' behaviors though

Users who are viewing this thread